BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I like tasteful ones, but I don't like many of the face or neck tattoos. Not really into full body ones either. To each his own! :D

Of course, I ride a Harley, so I have some! ;)

Nice. I'm actually getting my class M1 license next month if all goes well. What do you have?

I've got one on the back of my shoulder. My own design. Love it, but wouldn't get another.

What is it.

Michael Scofield. Prison Break. For those that know what I'm talking about, that's the best tattoo in existence :D Hehe, other than that, to each his own, though I'm not a big fan of tattoos in general

It's a pretty cool one.

A Nightster. Now I just need more tattoos! :P

post-7838-1220993638_thumbjpg

How about you?

Well i was referring to your tattoo lol....but I'm either getting a Night Hawk if i get a cruiser or a katana if I get a street bike.

Well i was referring to your tattoo lol....but I'm either getting a Night Hawk if i get a cruiser or a katana if I get a street bike.

:blush: Silly me! I'm used to people being interested in my bike, not me. <_<

A phoenix. I burnt half my arm in a house fire and needed a skin graft. Thought it seemed a good tribute.

I used to want a Katana back in the day when I was young and not afraid of bugs in my teeth.

My tatoo? A cross of course! It's actually a cross entwined with thorns. There is a dove, wings spread in flight, with an olive branch in it's beak in front of the cross. It's about 2 1/2 inches tall and fully colored (although the white dove has faded to flesh over the past 15 years :)

:blush: Silly me! I'm used to people being interested in my bike, not me. <_<

A phoenix. I burnt half my arm in a house fire and needed a skin graft. Thought it seemed a good tribute.

I love Phoenixes (wow that is actually a word). Probably my favorite mythological creature.

I thought about getting a tiger that clings to my right shoulder but haven't found the right one.

I used to want a Katana back in the day when I was young and not afraid of bugs in my teeth.

My tatoo? A cross of course! It's actually a cross entwined with thorns. There is a dove, wings spread in flight, with an olive branch in it's beak in front of the cross. It's about 2 1/2 inches tall and fully colored (although the white dove has faded to flesh over the past 15 years :)

My friend just demolished his being stupid. I'll probably end up with a cruiser either way.

And out tattoo's seems sort of similar. I've got one vine that's entwined going up

and another that goes across the cross bar in the infinity sign. Now to add the celtic band behind it with a breast cancer ribbon woven in. :)

My stepdad is a tatoo artist

He's really freaking good. He has a website with some of his stuff on it, but I don't know the URL.

He's done Day of the Dead skulls, Popeye, Ziggy Stardust, all sorts of custom things.

I'm in favor, but have none. My wife wont let me.

I think if you do get something it should mean a lot to you. I want a cross on my right arm and a passage from the Quaron on my left. every chapter in the Quaron begins with "In the name of God, the compassionate, the caring." It looks really cool in Arabic. locations have been chosen intentionally due to religious beliefs.

I'm in favor, but have none. My wife wont let me.

I think if you do get something it should mean a lot to you. I want a cross on my right arm and a passage from the Quaron on my left. every chapter in the Quaron begins with "In the name of God, the compassionate, the caring." It looks really cool in Arabic. locations have been chosen intentionally due to religious beliefs.

Fight the wife! Do what you want!

ha ha I'm just kidding. a tattoo is not worth losing a marriage over.

I do like your concept though. :)

thanks,

I think it has a lot to do with attraction. She isnt attracted to tattoos. I guess I can see her point, I wouldnt be attracted to a girl with tattoos on her chest and thighs. gross.

I'd have to politely disagree with you there. I love tattoos on a girl, provided they are tasteful and have meaning. I once dated this girl that had a beautiful tattoo of a vine with Jasmine growing off of it that ran from her side and wrapped around her leg to her foot. Granted she did have the figure to pull it off which definitely helps. On the other hand I had a freind of mine with a well doen snake on her side but then ruined it with a skull and crossbones on her chest.

I think tattoos on a guy are EXTREMELY sexy...under the following conditions:

1. The image is not vulgar or in any way offensive to me (obviously!)

2. It is in a respectable place on his body (chest, back, upper-arm)

3. He is not a walking billboard for tattoo art - a few small ones are fine, but a shirt-full is just yucky!

4. Bonus sexy points if his tattoo is meaningful in some way; Not just a beer label, fraternity letters or "I got it because it looked bad@$$!" but like mine, an expression of personal belief or a tribute to someone special to him (although I don't particularly like written names.)

All of these are, of course, my personal taste...so please no bad-mouthing me because you disagree. :D

I think tattoos on a guy are EXTREMELY sexy...under the following conditions:

1. The image is not vulgar or in any way offensive to me (obviously!)

2. It is in a respectable place on his body (chest, back, upper-arm)

3. He is not a walking billboard for tattoo art - a few small ones are fine, but a shirt-full is just yucky!

4. Bonus sexy points if his tattoo is meaningful in some way; Not just a beer label, fraternity letters or "I got it because it looked bad@$$!" but like mine, an expression of personal belief or a tribute to someone special to him (although I don't particularly like written names.)

All of these are, of course, my personal taste...so please no bad-mouthing me because you disagree. :D

Hmm so that, makes me extremely sexy then huh.