BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Welcome to the War Room,

If you are unsure of the rules please read them in the sign up thread

The Map:

The map starts Spring 1970,

The coloured sections are starting provinces, and the black dots are Supply Centres. Remember your goal is it have captured and hold 18 supply centres, at the end of a year ( at the end of Fall turn)

Here is the map with full names, for use when placing orders

names.jpg

A few notes:

Switerland is out of bounds, no passing through this country.

All the islands which are grey and other places ( including water provinces ) with no name are also out of bounds.

The island off the cost of Denmark with a Supply Centre is a part of Denmark, and can be access without using a Fleet

Players

======

Because only 6 people signed up, Italy is a NPC ( Non Playable Character) and will just sit there and hold for all their moves. Other rules Units=Supply Centre and Retreat rules still apply. If there is a choice for retreat I will roll a dice for it.

Austria ( red ) - Slick

England ( dark blue ) - GC

France ( light blue )- Surge

Germany ( grey )- blade

Russia ( White ) - Frozen

Turkey ( Yellow ) - peace*out

Italy ( Green ) - Inactive

Too all whom are involved I wish the best of luck! If you need any help at any time dont be afraid to post here or PM me.

Turn 1

====

My next post will be for Spring 1970 ( Alliance/Movement phase)

• Answers 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

post-9147-1228506299.jpg

Moves

-------

Austria:

Austria: Builds A tri

England:

England: Builds F lon

France:

France: Removes A gasFrance: Removes F naoFrance: Removes A spa

Turkey:

Turkey: Builds A conTurkey: Builds F smy

Yeah, I think you 2 summed it up really... I wasnt in a terrible position, but with Britain, Austria and Italy already becoming powerhouses surrounding me (and turkey coming up throught africa and spain) I never really got the chance to expand too much without provoking austria (and that would definately have been me dead :P) Still, If BL and Slick and held off me a bit longer and i had some reassurance then maybe I could have taken on GC for a while longer and that might have given me a chance to expand and then hold slick and BL off. Ah well, Ill keep up with this definately though and if there is a next game then count me in for the first time!!! Well hosted Taliesin

Cheers!!!! Another one joins the graves with me... tis very lonely you know XP

hey sorry about the LONG DELAY guys.

If you guys are still keen of finishing this game off Post here, and if everyone ( or most) are still keen, I will dig out the files..

hey sorry about the LONG DELAY guys.

If you guys are still keen of finishing this game off Post here, and if everyone ( or most) are still keen, I will dig out the files..

Good to see you back, Tal! :D I am fine with continuing the game, but Slick and Ben may not have the time. I have no problems with continuing or discontinuing. It's your choice. :P

Good offer, Reay! :P I think Slick can play(but his work may come in the way) and Ben's not been much on BD recently. I guess Tal will wait for a couple of days.

Yeah Ill wait for slick's response. If I havent heard for BL in a few days and slick wants to continue Reay Can step in. If i remember correctly where were only 3 people left...

Here is the last map..

Spring 1878

---------------

Map

------

post-9147-1228506437.jpg

and yes slick, you and ben were big forces here.. Mind you I have heard Ben isn't around much anymore..

Edited by taliesin

sure ill take over ;)

Ok ill get this back of the ground, once Crime Scene Investigators is complete.. ( a few days to go). Hopefully I still have the files berried on the computer somewhere.

If i remember corectly we had

France ( light blue ) - reaymond

England ( dark blue ) - GC?? [can you play if we start this back up?]

Austria ( red ) - Slick

Turkey ( Yellow ) - Ben Law ( left??) [ replacements??]

Anyone still remember the alliances they had?