BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey,

I know we can look at each others profiles to see where we all come from, but I wanted to see where most people come from using a poll (yeah i know, it will be america!!) - i just wanted to see by how much and how spread about we all are.

So, please do my poll! :D

Edited by Bobbob

She already said she didn't know how to put in in Others, check the Heading. Hopefully a moderator will move it soon. Bobbob, to post it in Others, do the same thing as you did here, just go to the Others forum and click New Topic in the upper-right. It's basically the same process. B))

Edited by Frost

He already said he didn't know how to put in in Others, check the Heading. Hopefully a moderator will move it soon. Bobbob, to post it in Others, do the same thingas you did here, just go to the Others forum and click New Topic in the upper-right. It's basically the same process. B))

yes i realise now, apologies

sorry, i knew it had to be in others but i didn't think you could do it like that. duh me!!

I'm not stupid really...

though you probobly all think I am. :rolleyes:

EDIT: btw Frost, though you wouldn't think it from my name (not actually my real name lol) I'm a girl!!

sorry for any confusion caused - it does say i'm female on my profile

Edited by Bobbob

oh yeah, sorry any Candians out there!!

if you dont mind, just put your vote as USA, its closest.

sorry again people - im not havin a good day today! lol

I think some Aussies are gonna be made too.

I guess Canadians don't count...???

canadians do count, but when i made the poll i kinda forgot to put canada :unsure: woops - ive already said that any canadians wishing to participate should vote as USA

yeah, aussies cast votes as Asia please

But I dont think there are many Canadians or Australians in Brainden - not as many as there are Americans anyway

you may ask the admin or the moderators to make the necessary changes in the poll :)

off to "Others"

let me know if you want any changes in this poll

btw, geo statistics for the past 30 days (for the whole web brainden.com, including non-forum pages, Slovak version and excluding Google gadgets) is in the attached xls file ... 200 countries ... that could be broken down to city level, languages, browsers used, time spent on this site, page views per visit etc. (Google Analytics offers many useful data)

Google_Analytics_brainden.com_20080718_20080817__GeoMapReport_.zip