BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

1. If a hippo attacks more people every year then lions do, would you rather a lion attack you or a hippo?

2. If the Mayans predicted the end of the world to be Dec. 21, 2012, then on what doy did Hallmark predict the end would come?

3. If staring at the sun can make you go blind, then what happens when you stare at the moon?

4. If peter piper picked a peck of peppers, how many peppers did peter piper pick?

5. If Mccain and Obama were debating over what a grapefruit tastes like, who would be right?

6. If we already know that LPGA is an acronym for Ladies Professional GOLF Association, do you know what GOLF is an acronym for?

I'd rather the lion attack the hippo!
:)

yes

He picked a peck.

looking for more specific answer

Golf is not an acronym!

original post should read "...., do you know what GOLF is a backronym for"

1. Lion, hippo would bite you in half

2. Hallmark didnt..

3.nothing

4. He has a peck of pickled peppers, a peck is about 8 quarts, about 1/4th of a gallon

5. Both, not everyone's taste buds are exactly the same

6. Gentlemen only, laides forbidden

question #1 congrats jif101 and ben law

question #2 no correct answers yet

question #3 no correct answers yet

question #4 congrats mustakrakish

question #5 no correct answers yet

question #6 congrats lemonymellon, mustakrakish and ben law ps i think it is funny when placed inside LPGA

January 1 - New Year Day, and the End of the year WILL BE (prediction
;) ) 31st Dec - :D

grats ben law

the reason we say that the mayans predict the end of the world is because there calendar ends on that day. Hallmark calendars (or any standard calendar for that matter) usually end on december 31st of whatever year your calendar is from.

1. If a hippo attacks more people every year then lions do, would you rather a lion attack you or a hippo?

2. If the Mayans predicted the end of the world to be Dec. 21, 2012, then on what doy did Hallmark predict the end would come?

3. If staring at the sun can make you go blind, then what happens when you stare at the moon?

4. If peter piper picked a peck of peppers, how many peppers did peter piper pick?

5. If Mccain and Obama were debating over what a grapefruit tastes like, who would be right?

6. If we already know that LPGA is an acronym for Ladies Professional GOLF Association, do you know what GOLF is an acronym for?

1. I'd rather the lion attack the hippo.

that's all i got :lol:

i would rather the lion attack a hippo ~ jif101

Dec. 31, 2008 ~ Ben Law

what time of the day is it when the moon is out

8 quarts ~ mustakrakish

this is not the time to be biparitsan

Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden ~ Lemonymellon

[spoiler='ok have to add my answers

b4 I look at others']1.neither you are still dead

2.they havent

3.you see the moon

4.a peck

5.they both would because taste is always different. But Obama would win any debate.

6.GOLF golf of lesbian femmes?

[spoiler='ok have to add my answers

b4 I look at others']1.neither you are still dead

2.they havent

3.you see the moon

4.a peck

5.they both would because taste is always different. But Obama would win any debate.

6.GOLF golf of lesbian femmes?

congrats you have correctly answered #4 (already solved) and given the weirdest answer to #6

#3 and 5 still up for grabs