BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

its annoying when i have surgery and gone for a day and when i come back my inbox is full. it would realy help if there as a forum u could say how long and when you would be gone ex July 19- July 23

Edited by pieman

5 answers to this question

its annoying when i have surgery and gone for a day and when i come back my inbox is full. it would realy help if there as a forum u could say how long and when you would be gone ex July 19- July 23

Sorry to hear about your surgery, pieman. If being gone for a day is causing your inbox to fill, you're expecting way too much from this service. Give posters that email you frequently your email address if the PM service is being used that much, but we're certainly not going to start a forum where posters announce their absence. If you believe your absence will will have an effect on a game thread in "Others", then post the dates in that thread or let the game master know.

You can simply leave a comment on your profile page if you click on your name. Also you can post it under your activities you enjoy. Just edit and when you return just reedit. There are settings you have access to. That's what I would do if needed. :rolleyes:

Or you could temporarily use your signature.