BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm stuck on #56, the one with multiple dots under "vanish", I tried all of them already, died a couple of times, but still can't figure it out...

I know it's something embarrassingly obvious, but I guess I've spent too much time on it already, my brain is blocking it :D

You've got to remember the color order of blue, red, blue, green or yellow or whatever it was, been a while for me :P

I'm stuck on #15. What's NEIGH! WHINNY! supposed to mean? Is the horse a clue to the answer?

Edit: I just found it. You write the name if the animal.

Edited by guest_7314

How do you escape the BOMB where you have to THINK FAST?!

I tried escaping, pressing escape, basically just waiting to be blown up... <_<

Click the black ball with the face really fast until a blue light blows up the bomb :)

Click the black ball with the face really fast until a blue light blows up the bomb :)

Not that bomb... :lol: the one where you only have one second to decide what to do! 80. something question...

First a big bomb appears in the middle of the screen and then after it blows up there's an arrow pointing right and in the arrow it says 'escape'!

Thanks anyway... if I can be of any assistance to anyone please ask! :D

Not that bomb... :lol: the one where you only have one second to decide what to do! 80. something question...

First a big bomb appears in the middle of the screen and then after it blows up there's an arrow pointing right and in the arrow it says 'escape'!

I got stuck on that one.

I like some of those wordy ones!

when the question comes up, move your mouse to where the "escape" arrow's going to appear, and click on it as soon as it comes up: i think that should work..

when the question comes up, move your mouse to where the "escape" arrow's going to appear, and click on it as soon as it comes up: i think that should work..

Thank you Lemelly! (If I can call you that!)

Thank you Lemelly! (If I can call you that!)

lol, if you really want to, Braiser.

on one of the sites that i was doing the quiz at, people had posted all the answers on the message board below, so that was pretty useful lol.. but it was still pretty difficult on the time bomb ones. So when i gave up, i just watched a walkthrough of it on youtube to see what happens when you get to the end :P