BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

wow... what an amazing combo of fun and annoyance :P i threw in the towel after the one where you have one second to escape... sigh. i think the maker doesn't understand the meaning of 3 lives :lol: or rather, they do, and just decide when you can use them... too annoying for me. great quiz though. personal favorite is the elephant one.

wow... what an amazing combo of fun and annoyance :P i threw in the towel after the one where you have one second to escape... sigh. i think the maker doesn't understand the meaning of 3 lives :lol: or rather, they do, and just decide when you can use them... too annoying for me. great quiz though. personal favorite is the elephant one.

Just a hint Itachi,,,don't use any of your skips because you need all 7 of them for the 110th question.

it's not about if you are smart or not, it's how perceptive and quick reactions you have...I can't lie, I have played a LOT of video games and still do :blush:

It is addictive though...I just couldn't stand playing over, and over, and over from the beggining...it's best to put it down for a while, just like a hard video game.

It is addictive though...I just couldn't stand playing over, and over, and over from the beggining...it's best to put it down for a while, just like a hard video game.

Same here

a friend showed it to me during a lesson in school when we were meant to be working. we kept doing the quiz over and over and i got really addicted for a few days. I gave up when i couldn't get past about Q95-ish

I'm stuck on #56, the one with multiple dots under "vanish", I tried all of them already, died a couple of times, but still can't figure it out...

I know it's something embarrassingly obvious, but I guess I've spent too much time on it already, my brain is blocking it :D