BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

i have a fear of large spaces, forum administrators, thieves/kidnappers/others in the dark, and basically heights. but i am getting used to roller coasters. :P:D

i have a fear of large spaces, forum administrators, thieves/kidnappers/others in the dark, and basically heights. but i am getting used to roller coasters. :P:D

I am scared sh**less of spiders and clowns. Not to mention i do not like large crowds of people.. not exactly claustrophobia or agoraphobia but somewhere admist that.

I'm scared that if I don't keep a good eye on my puzzlegirl, she will scamper off with someone else. Lately I've been a good beau and trusting her not to flirt about becuz thats how it starts. Well I'm not that scared anymore . I was out flirting with these other girls last night and she can't find me outside of this cyber world. B)):PB))

I'm scared that if I don't keep a good eye on my puzzlegirl, she will scamper off with someone else. Lately I've been a good beau and trusting her not to flirt about becuz thats how it starts. Well I'm not that scared anymore . I was out flirting with these other girls last night and she can't find me outside of this cyber world. B)):PB))

Oh, I see how it is! I just flirt online with the other fellas, but you're out there flirting with flesh and blood and breasted ladies in the real world. Hmph!

Well, my Prince of Passion, if I know you at all, I know that you have a storehouse full of charm enough to spread around without slighting any of us ladies. And, I, also have enough PG love to give to all who know where the getting's good. But don't worry, White Knight, I will save he Lion's share for you! :wub:

Oh, I see how it is! I just flirt online with the other fellas, but you're out there flirting with flesh and blood and breasted ladies in the real world. Hmph!

Well, my Prince of Passion, if I know you at all, I know that you have a storehouse full of charm enough to spread around without slighting any of us ladies. And, I, also have enough PG love to give to all who know where the getting's good. But don't worry, White Knight, I will save he Lion's share for you! :wub:

But, a, eh, a ,eh, *tongue is tied* I did not get lucky if it makes you feel any better, my angel in the moonlight. :wub:

But, a, eh, a ,eh, *tongue is tied* I did not get lucky if it makes you feel any better, my angel in the moonlight. :wub:

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for all of your accusations when you are the cheatin' fool! <_<

Edit: and that's one heck of a ling tongue to get tied. You're going to need to call the fire deptartment to help you out of that mess.

Edited by puzzlegirl

ok, so I was thinking about my fears, and I don't really have any of those normal fears like spiders, heights, pain, and stuff like that, however I do try to avoid doing stupid/dangerous/ painful things for obvious reasons.

I have a strange fear of public opinion, regardless of how social I am. I can look at my friends and tell exactly what society thinks about them...but I look in the mirror and have no clue what anyone would ever think about me...good or bad.

I guess I also am afraid of a lack of prepardness. Though I proctrastonate, I always get a gut-bad feeling before a trip/performance/event that I could have made whatever I'm doing a bunch better.