BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

i have a fear of large spaces, forum administrators, thieves/kidnappers/others in the dark, and basically heights. but i am getting used to roller coasters. :P:D

i have a fear of large spaces, forum administrators, thieves/kidnappers/others in the dark, and basically heights. but i am getting used to roller coasters. :P:D

Sorry, but personally, I don't like sharing my fears.....and does your signature say that other avatars are not cool??

Edited by SillouhetteMind

I love roller coasters :D

However, I don't like heights (or depths).

Actually, I have a fear from musiclly talented people asking me personal questions :blink: Congrats on your new sig & av!

Edited by ImWanted

Ok maybe I am a little paranoid and stupid sometimes, sorry about that. I thought it was pretty cool how you made that avatar and signature?!!

Edited by SillouhetteMind

oh great, here goes... :D

1. I have a really annoying case of insectaphobia, bugs just scare the crap outta me, which made living in Texas that much worse

2. a fear of heights, as do many people (not a big fear of roller coasters)

3. and fear of dying, which originates from fear of the unknown, according to my beliefs, there is nothing after you die. absolutely nothing. and it's that absolute nothing that I fear

but I won't follow a religion just to feel better

I have more fears, but these are the main 3

oh great, here goes... :D

1. I have a really annoying case of insectaphobia, bugs just scare the crap outta me, which made living in Texas that much worse

2. a fear of heights, as do many people (not a big fear of roller coasters)

3. and fear of dying, which originates from fear of the unknown, according to my beliefs, there is nothing after you die. absolutely nothing. and it's that absolute nothing that I fear

but I won't follow a religion just to feel better

I have more fears, but these are the main 3

Doing what I did for years relieved me of the fear of death thus relieving me of all fears until I fell in love with my wife...the only thing that scares me is if something bad happens to her and I'm not there to stop it.

Ok maybe I am a little paranoid and stupid sometimes, sorry about that. I thought it was pretty cool how you made that avatar and signature?!!

thanks! just pm me for one. give details though!

I like the avatar - i like the sig. but both is too much pink - I guess that may be a hidden Freudian fear

I fear not being able to log on to brainden when - especially in the morning and a solution has hit me in the face

I'll probably get withdrawal symptoms.

I love bungee jumping, hot air ballooning, and roller coasters of any magnitude. I don't mind yucky bugs or rodents, the dark, or scary movies. I think that my death will be my greatest victory. Honestly, the one and only thing that I can think of that scares me is that my children might be victimized in some perverse manner. There are just too many sickos out there waiting to prey on the vulnerable. However, I will not allow myself to be paralized by that fear or to suffocate my children by over-protecting them.

Nothing seems hard to believe except, fear of forum administrators? I would love to hear about this one! :lol: If you are not trying to profit off of these pics. ,there should'nt be anything to fear. I never had met an administrator that was scary. Perhaps I don't get it. Feel free to clue me in someone. :lol:

Edited by akaslickster

oh, i don't know. i just have a fear of forum administrators! i have no clue why though, its just that when i meet one on the internet and get to know them better, they give me nightmares.

and i ESPECIALLY have the fear of administrators of LARGE forums.

oh, i don't know. i just have a fear of forum administrators! i have no clue why though, its just that when i meet one on the internet and get to know them better, they give me nightmares.

and i ESPECIALLY have the fear of administrators of LARGE forums.

booo :P

no need to be scared here ;)

seriously, rookie, i'm actually used to dave. he's so powerful and busy that he, unlike you, doesn't really have time to make these "personal response" posts for fun. D: he has to manage jellyneoforums.net and jellyneo.net! when people like that confront you, it gets...

SCARY.

I am scared of small flying insects that can move fast (bees etc.) but not that scared. :D i LOVE heights, and the wind rushing past me at high speeds(rollercoasters, head out of car window! etc)