BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

There's a whole huge story to why I made this, and I'm much too tired to type the whole thing. :P Anyway, I'll post old jokes that were re-answered and new jokes made up. -_- eh, I know I'm boring myself reading this.

ANYWAY...

Remember the old chicken joke? Here it goes... redone!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

...Why are you asking me??? You think I stalk chickens!?

Edited by Martini

15 answers to this question

There's a whole huge story to why I made this, and I'm much too tired to type the whole thing. :P Anyway, I'll post old jokes that were re-answered and new jokes made up. -_- eh, I know I'm boring myself reading this.

ANYWAY...

Remember the old chicken joke? Here it goes... redone!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

...Why are you asking me??? You think I stalk chickens!?

lol. :lol::lol: You're doing pretty good for someone new on BrainDen!! I like it! :)

ooh, i have another result!

Why did the man throw his clock out the window?

Because he wanted to hit somebody he hated and used "I wanted to see time fly" as an excuse.

rofl. just... rofl.

Edited by PianoWizzy

You think I stalk chickens?!

Kudos, PianoWizzy!!! :lol: That's stinkin' hilarious! That's far and away the funniest punchline I've ever heard to that joke.

...probably because I'm a stalker! <_< **dun,dun,DUN!**

Edited by puzzlegirl

Albert Einstein : Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your point of view. The chicken did not cross the road - it transcended it.

Sir Isaac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Albert Camus: It doesn't matter; the chicken's actions have no meaning except to him.

Jean-Paul Sartre : In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

Nietzsche : Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.

Immanuel Kant : The chicken, being an autonomous being, chose to cross the road of his own free will.

Hunter S. Thompson: All I saw was a gorilla in a cheap dress swimming across that river there. And then... well, you'll find out soon enough.

Albert Einstein : Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your point of view. The chicken did not cross the road - it transcended it.

Sir Isaac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Albert Camus: It doesn't matter; the chicken's actions have no meaning except to him.

Jean-Paul Sartre : In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

Nietzsche : Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.

Immanuel Kant : The chicken, being an autonomous being, chose to cross the road of his own free will.

Hunter S. Thompson: All I saw was a gorilla in a cheap dress swimming across that river there. And then... well, you'll find out soon enough.

Nice ones Itachi! :lol:

crazy. :P

you know, for some strange reason, the last one makes sense to me. :lol: wait a minute, does that mean I'm going crazy? If so, i just lost 5 bucks. grrr.... <_<