BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

21 answers to this question

HEY GREAT JOB WHAT DID IT?

lol. I first thought it was Uncle Sam, but his poster was dated...1917? So, i looked at the wiki page for 1915, and at first i didn't see anything, even though i saw her name there, but then i remembered she was red white and blue and came to life if she was believed in,

i hope wiki isn't cheating...

good try but I don't think he is quite that old. Keep it up.

interestingly enough, the character Captain America is surprisingly close to 93 if you count the years he was frozen after he fought in WWII when he was around 30. also of interest, i've never read one word of any of his comics, yet somehow i know this... why? :huh:

Would you have liked to use wiki for final exams to graduate every thing? At least you were honest.

i hope wiki isn't cheating...

lol. I first thought it was Uncle Sam, but his poster was dated...1917? So, i looked at the wiki page for 1915, and at first i didn't see anything, even though i saw her name there, but then i remembered she was red white and blue and came to life if she was believed in,

interestingly enough, the character Captain America is surprisingly close to 93 if you count the years he was frozen after he fought in WWII when he was around 30. also of interest, i've never read one word of any of his comics, yet somehow i know this... why? :huh:
Maybe so, I was a superhero fan at youth but no time to look it up. The correct answer was found with wiki so maybe you can still be first.

:P I am so old, one more than ninety two, my colors had'nt changed, still red, white ,and blue. I'm not really human, but for kids who believed, my pal is now with me, he never deceived. :wub: ?What am I? Another verse may ensue later.

Could it be

Raggedy Ann

[edit] Oh. I guess somebody beat me to it...

Edited by d3k3

you're right, i feel kinda stupid now. sorry.

i guess i shouldn't answer any history riddles from now on, as i know nothing of the subject.

Don't sweat it. Just don't post next time and you could watch everyone squirming to get the answer, that you already found. If I can't wait I may look it up and then go to the next riddle. Welcome to the DEN.

i've never read one word of any of his comics, yet somehow i know this... why? :huh:

Because you are Zetsu, the all-knowing epsilonian. Oh wait, epsilonians don't have comic books...especially Captain America (they no nothing about America!) Well, maybe you know the answer because you are the Master of the Obscure!

Because you are Zetsu, the all-knowing epsilonian. Oh wait, epsilonians don't have comic books...especially Captain America (they no nothing about America!) Well, maybe you know the answer because you are the Master of the Obscure!
Are we going into the OTHER catagory? I'm scared to go to Upsilon or anywhere I'm not familiar with. I could get shot or something. Meowwwwwwwwwwww! EEk!

Who is Captain America?

Sorry It was tried before. If you want to look in the spoilers, it is okay. This was solved a while ago. I will respond after more guesses of course. :) answers to riddles need spoilers please. I will help you if you want.

Edited by akaslickster