BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

onetruth

Question

A very direct question. I'm just curious, for those of you who don't mind answering. Sometimes I think people on here are much younger than they apparently actually are, and vice versa. It doesn't matter either way, but I find the age gaps interesting, considering it doesn't seem to cause any lack of community.

I'm 26, but it says that in my profile. :)

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

That was a quick post. I got a bunch of coffee brown hair but I plucked out the gray. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ok I believe you, when they go have rabbits tattooed on your head - they might be mistaken for hares! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would be 26 but I'm still a bit of a noob here :)

Well, at first I thought I was 23, but now after doing the math and trying to remember... as it turns out, I'm almost 25. I guess I just kinda stopped caring after I hit 21 :P

Alright, I'm with Brandon on the can't-remember-how-old-I-am thing. I'm really 25. I originally did the math that 2008 - 1982 = 26. But I haven't had my birthday yet this year. So no. I'm 25. Sorry.

Alright, I'm with Brandon on the can't-remember-how-old-I-am thing. I'm really 25. I originally did the math that 2008 - 1982 = 26. But I haven't had my birthday yet this year. So no. I'm 25. Sorry.

lol

I only know how old I am because I recently had a birthday and someone told me I wasn't 25 anymore.

All I know is I get so many white hairs nowadays that I have my friends pulling out the ones I can't see, on a weekly basis.

That was a quick post. I got a bunch of coffee brown hair but I plucked out the gray. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grounds for another jibe - all those trips to McD's and you pay how much for coffee shampoo! what a waste.. Haven't got my glasses on - was that gray or gravy?

stumbled upon this topic... I've been wondering the same thing for a while. I figured I was one of the youngest on the site, but apparently, not even close. I will be of legal age later this month. However, as Wikipedia informs us:

"Legal age" can refer to any of a number of ages of legal significance, including:

age of candidacy

age of consent

age of criminal responsibility

age of majority

legal drinking age

marriageable age

minimum driving age

voting age

smoking age

And since I don't have my age posted on my profile... no-one will ever know!!! ;):P

just kidding. I'm not that paranoid. :D I'm going to be 18.

stumbled upon this topic... I've been wondering the same thing for a while. I figured I was one of the youngest on the site, but apparently, not even close. I will be of legal age later this month. However, as Wikipedia informs us:

"Legal age" can refer to any of a number of ages of legal significance, including:

age of candidacy

age of consent

age of criminal responsibility

age of majority

legal drinking age

marriageable age

minimum driving age

voting age

smoking age

And since I don't have my age posted on my profile... no-one will ever know!!! ;):P

just kidding. I'm not that paranoid. :D I'm going to be 18.

sure your not ;) i bet your lying too...

just like everyone else on here :lol::P

You and your thinking everyones lying. :rolleyes: lol

We're not all as untrustworthy as you think we are!! ;) lol

Maybe its you doin the lying as you seem pretty obsessed with it! Hmm.... :lol::P;) lmao

You and your thinking everyones lying. :rolleyes: lol

We're not all as untrustworthy as you think we are!! ;) lol

Maybe its you doin the lying as you seem pretty obsessed with it! Hmm.... :lol::P;) lmao

Maybe I am :P:lol:

For all you know i could be a 73 year old grandfather ;):lol:

And in the spirit of honestants and swindlecants

Everyone on BrainDen tells the truth except the ones that lie

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - A.L.

And in the spirit of honestants and swindlecants

Everyone on BrainDen tells the truth except the ones that lie

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - A.L.

Can you fool some of the people, some of the time? I could be a liar or I could be a fraud. You can't even prove that I am a human. To err is human.

ok- i wouldve said 34, but then i had to really think about and ill be 37 later this month- this is june right? and im married to a hot 24 year old guy- have 4 kids- those are them on the side- 3 girls and 1 boy- i know, i know, im in for a lot of trouble having three girls who will all be teenagers at the same time. and... wait tmi huh. sorry- i tend to ramble sometimes. i guess it comes from being cooped up with a baby, you need someone to talk to... oops there i go again.

Can you fool some of the people, some of the time? I could be a liar or I could be a fraud. You can't even prove that I am a human. To err is human.

to forgive is divine

Age is a state of mind. When I'm at work, and on the verge of a crisis, I am middle aged. On Saturday mornings I'm seven years old and eat cereal and watch cartoons (whenever possible). When I'm out at a bar and my friends say "come on you can't go yet" I am very, very old and need my beauty sleep. But no matter what age I might be at the time it is always just right for me. If I tag my age to a number I will never be the same age twice, but if I don't I can be any age as many times as I like or not at all if I don't (I don't think I ever want to be 2, 29, or 44).

If you still want me to give you a number its 10 because that's the first one that popped into my head. If you want to know how long ago I was born I will tell you, "I don't remember, because as you may have guessed I was very young when that happened though I'm told it was snowing in Texas that day" If you want to know what my driver's license says I will tell you, "It's never spoken to me but you're welcomed to ask it yourself if you it might speak to you (maybe it doesn't speak English; I would try Swahili if I could speak it)." And if you're still not satisfied I will tell you, "Relax or you'll become old before your time."

I've met very young boys who were wiser and more responsible than most adults, and I've met full grown men who couldn't tie there shoes without an instruction manual (maybe next time we should include some visual aids). I don't hold much stock in age as an indication of anything (though I might by the time I can get a senior discount) and would frankly rather not judge anyone by any number whether consequential or not. Instead, if I had to judge someone, and I would just as soon not, but if I had to I would rather judge someone by the strength of their heart.

So how old am I? I think of myself as an old soul with young dreams and a heart strong enough to chase them. :)

im 14 like thuhchris - but a couple of months older - 22/6/93 - haha lol :P

Haha i just relized you did this wrong..

it was suppoed to be 6/22/93 not 22/6/93 :lol:

my birthday is on 8/2/93 so there is just over a month until im 15 :D

Haha i just relized you did this wrong..

it was suppoed to be 6/22/93 not 22/6/93 :lol:

my birthday is on 8/2/93 so there is just over a month until im 15 :D

i dint do it wrong actually.

Here in England we do the date then the month then the year - DD/MM/YY - so in my head i was right!

I'd read 8/2/93 as 8th of February, then u woul d be older than me.

But you're not - haha :P

i dint do it wrong actually.

Here in England we do the date then the month then the year - DD/MM/YY - so in my head i was right!

I'd read 8/2/93 as 8th of February, then u woul d be older than me.

But you're not - haha :P

Oh :huh: I didn't know that...

but hey you learn something new everday :D

BTW what part of england do you live in?

Edited by Thuhchris

BTW what part of england do you live in?

Yorkshire, but thats as extact as im gonna get!

Go Yorkshire!! :D

anyway what part of my head do u come from!! lol :lol:

Edited by Bobbob