BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I think the answer is the opposite of beauty... ugly things, but that would be false. God can see everything, even ugliness, let's not forget that sin is hideous.

Here you are wrong-God can see almost everything,not everything!"Frozen in fire" is on the right path.

Our own thoughts. We can always see our own hopes and dreams, and unless stated out loud, no one else can. Also, last I knew, the Bible never claimed God was a mind reader.

Our own thoughts. We can always see our own hopes and dreams, and unless stated out loud, no one else can. Also, last I knew, the Bible never claimed God was a mind reader.

It says he knows the way of our hearts, which goes into more depth than as stated... not to be a know-it-all or anything. \:

Knowing the ways of our hearts does not mean the same as knowing what we're thinking of. He can sense goodness or evil, but not what we want to do Thursday, for example

it also says that he knows our desires and that he is the all-knowing one... he has total access to thoughts, but he doesn't need to read minds, he already knows what you will do by the way of your heart because he created you.

Edited by thegirlyouneverknew

it also says that he knows our desires and that he is the all-knowing one... he has total access to thoughts, but he doesn't need to read minds, he already knows what you will do by the way of your heart because he created you.

Woah, scary. I'll stop there though. ;) There are very good religious debates in the Others section here and here if you're interested in checking those out.

Woah, scary. I'll stop there though. ;) There are very good religious debates in the Others section here and here if you're interested in checking those out.

those are both the atheistic side, i've already joined them... and i honestly doubt it's scary, if you want to talk about true scares i can arrange that for you...