BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

23 answers to this question

nothing says you had to pour the water out, so just put the full jugs into the barel

There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

nothing says you had to pour the water out, so just put the full jugs into the barel

Although that was what I meant by not using the jugs, I have to agree with this point. Good job. :)

you simply ciphon it into the barrel with plastic tubes running into a bag with 2 compartments?

oooo. fancy. i like that one. and you already have these bags right? is it a better alternative than freezing. lol. :D

LOL :lol: I love that answer! hee hee. anyway, my answer would be to pour one jug in the barrel and freeze it, then pour the other in another container frozen... or just by itself unfrozen. B))

ciphon 1st jug & freeze barrel overnite. Then ciphon the 2nd jug on top of the first.?

oooo. fancy. i like that one. and you already have these bags right? is it a better alternative than freezing. lol. :D
I need to move on. I'm wasting time here. Edited by akaslickster

ciphon 1st jug & freeze barrel overnite. Then ciphon the 2nd jug on top of the first.?
I need to move on. I'm wasting time here.

another great suggestion. okay then. my favorite one was the person drinking them... sure they could be kegs. wanna make it alcohol instead of water? lol

Closing the jugs from the barrel