BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A man was invited to a party...only drinks are served...he arrives at the party in a car and as he is in a hurry, he leaves immediately after having his drink....but however on the next day he comes to know that all people who had come to that party died....but he didn't die....how is that possible?

PS - I have tried my best to phrase this puzzle accurately...any queries/questions/doubts are welcome :)

21 answers to this question

:D:D:D:D
his drink was a newly opened bottle. Like Beck's beer. yum.

fortunately/unfortunately i have got no idea about drinks...dunno how a beck's beer tastes since I don't drink alcohol :P but anyhow even if it had been a newly opened bottle,ice has to be served with any drink...thats what my basic knowledge about drinks says... :D

The party house was destroyed by accidental fire

after he left, and everyone inside perished.

yes that is an answer too....but i was looking for something related to drinks...as mentioned in the second line...drinks was the key word....but yes, ur answer is acceptable too :)

I've heard it slightly differently. Two men are at a bar and both of their drinks have been poisoned. One of the men is thirsty, so he takes a few swigs and his drink is gone quickly. He doesn't die, but the other man does. Why?

here I guess the answer can be guessed quickly...i.e something related to drinks...still a difficult one

fortunately/unfortunately i have got no idea about drinks...dunno how a beck's beer tastes since I don't drink alcohol :P but anyhow even if it had been a newly opened bottle,ice has to be served with any drink...thats what my basic knowledge about drinks says... :DI offered ice to people from Wales in the UK and they said we don't use ice were from Wales.

Forget that unmelted ice theory, here's the REAL answer...

The party was on a Friday night and the people next door were out of town for the weekend leaving their teenagers home alone.

Instead of cooking for themselves they ordered pizza.

The Domino's Pizza guy went to the wrong house by mistake.

Since no food was being served at the house where everyone died, the guests were hungry.

When a pizza showed up at the door they decided to keep it.

Unfortunately the pizza had some sausage that came from cows with Mad Cow Disease...

Also, the driver had just returned from Africa and had picked up The Plague and was unaware of it...he died, too

A man was invited to a party...only drinks are served...he arrives at the party in a car and as he is in a hurry, he leaves immediately after having his drink....but however on the next day he comes to know that all people who had come to that party died....but he didn't die....how is that possible?

PS - I have tried my best to phrase this puzzle accurately...any queries/questions/doubts are welcome :)

The party was on a Friday night and the people next door were out of town for the weekend leaving their teenagers home alone.

Since no food was being served at the house where everyone died, the guests were hungry.

Unfortunately the pizza had some sausage that came from cows with Mad Cow Disease...

Also, the driver had just returned from Africa and had picked up The Plague and was unaware of it...he died, too

Let's hope the lawyer for Domino's is not reading this!

I rate this answer, and bonanova's on a par, cos it was simple ***** each.

Haha. I like your answer best. :lol:

:oAnother idea would be that the guy was actually allergic to alcohol and immediatly went into a blackout, killed everyone else in a mad frenzy, and drove home unaware of what he had just done.