BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Can you figure out the last number to this numerical sequence?

3, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4, 8, ???

Both an answer and an explanation is needed. This is REALLY easy, once you figure it out. Depending on the way you look at it, the sequence might end with just a single other number, or there might be a lot more numbers after the 8 in the listed sequence above. Either way, the answer is the same. Good luck! Sorry, I didn't put any spoilers.

6 answers to this question

Can you figure out the last number to this numerical sequence?

3, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4, 8, ???

Both an answer and an explanation is needed. This is REALLY easy, once you figure it out. Depending on the way you look at it, the sequence might end with just a single other number, or there might be a lot more numbers after the 8 in the listed sequence above. Either way, the answer is the same. Good luck! Sorry, I didn't put any spoilers.

Spoilers usually are for hints or to keep replies hidden so tha tother people can work on a topic without having the answer shoved into their face..

Numbers without one = sms

3 = DEF =

3 = DEF =

6 = MNO =

3 = DEF =

3 = DEF =

4 = GHI =

6 = MNO =

2 = ABC =

4 = GHI =

8 = TUV =

I'm lost can't make it work, must be math - ouch. Hard to get in the mood for that

I AGREE.... last two are 9, then 8

Yes, the second to last number should be 9. Second time this week I've double-checked a new post and still had an error. Grrrrrr.

9 for just the last one, not the last two though. I think Itachi-San has it, but DarkChild, I'm not sure if you do.

Sequence is "The letters in the topic (or body)" of this post. The last word in the topic is sequence which has 8 letters. The last word in the post is spoilers, which also has 8 letters.

Yes, the second to last number should be 9. Second time this week I've double-checked a new post and still had an error. Grrrrrr.

9 for just the last one, not the last two though. I think Itachi-San has it, but DarkChild, I'm not sure if you do.

Sequence is "The letters in the topic (or body)" of this post. The last word in the topic is sequence which has 8 letters. The last word in the post is spoilers, which also has 8 letters.

I meant the very last number in the sequence is 8; the one before is is 9 instead of 8. Sorry for the confusion.