BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

A blonde goes into an Appliance store and notices a great deal that will only last for this week. She says to the clerk, "I would like to buy this television."

The clerk answers, "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes."

Infuriated, the blonde walks out.

The next day she puts on a brunette wig and goes in. She asks for the same TV on sale and the clerk again replies: "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes." Now angrier and a bit confused, the blonde storms out.

Just before the week is up, she decides that she has to have that television and completely changes her appearance with makeup, color contact lenses, a different and very believable brunette wig, etc... She even talks in a different voice.

She then she goes into the Appliance store and says, "I want to buy this TV!"

The clerk answers, "Sorry, we don't sell to blondes."

The woman rips off her wig in rage, throws it on the ground and screams: "How could you possibly have known that I was a blonde?"

"Because this is a microwave..."

4 answers to this question

excuse me? wats that supposed 2 mean? just because some blonde people are really stupid (i'm not saying any names but i think you know who im talkin about *wink wink*) doesn't mean that all blondes are so stupid! lik me i know the clear difference between a microwave and a TV alothough my friend who is blonde can b sometimes a little stupid because we were singing that song lo lo lo lo ve and she didnt realize that we were spelling love the whole time but either way! i stand behind my statment: not all blonde people are stupid!! <<i feel so smart wirtnig so muoch!

excuse me? wats that supposed 2 mean? just because some blonde people are really stupid (i'm not saying any names but i think you know who im talkin about *wink wink*) doesn't mean that all blondes are so stupid! lik me i know the clear difference between a microwave and a TV alothough my friend who is blonde can b sometimes a little stupid because we were singing that song lo lo lo lo ve and she didnt realize that we were spelling love the whole time but either way! i stand behind my statment: not all blonde people are stupid!! <<i feel so smart wirtnig so muoch!

also a good thing that you are such a good speller and know what the definition of a joke is. ;)