BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Once upon a time there was a bear and a rabbit that lived in the forest. The bear was always picking on the rabbit, calling him names and chasing him around,the rabbit was so small and slow that he couldn't do anything to the bear. One day they found a magic lamp, and out came a genie. He told them that they each had three wishes. So the bear all excited said " I want to go first. I wish that all the bears in this forest were females" and his wish was granted. Then it was the rabbit's turn and he said " I wish for a motorcycle" and there it was, then the bear said "I wish all the bears in the country were females" and so they were. Then, the rabbit said " I wish for a motorcycle helmet" and his wish was granted. Finally the bear said "ok, my last wish. I wish that all the bears in the world were females" and now all the bears in the world were females. The bear was very satisfied and the genie loooked at the rabbit and asked him " What is your last wish?" The rabbit was on the motorcycle putting on his helmet and as he was starting the motorcycle and was getting ready to leave,

I wish the bear was gay!

4 answers to this question