BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

2300hrs There is forest 5 miles in diameter and in the centre there is a bunker and 100 gurads around it and in the bunker there is three targets to be killed. there is a road leading from the bunker to a helipad two miles away, at the raise of an alarm an armoured jeep will take the targets to the helicopter in just over two minutes and the targets will be lost. Now for two miles around the bunker attatched to every tree is a mine with a thermal proximaty trigger and a motion trigger any detonation will results in the alarms being triggered and the loss of the targets, the guards are heavily armed 75 have large calibre assult rifles and 25 have sniper rifles, they move in groups of five in and around the first mile diameter of the bunker they have a pass device which overrides the mines and disables detonation when they are in the area, attacking the guards creates a hot zone around the bunker but the bunker has no windows and the door is heavily secured once the alarm is raised six transport trucks filled with another 100 heavily armed and armoured troops each are called in from the local barracks 10 miles along the same road as the bunker. the targets will be in the bunker for three hours. You have the knowledge and eqiupment to disarm the mines safely, a remote pack of high explosives and a napalm bomb, an assult rifle (silenced) of your own with 20 bullets the same kind as the guards and a nightvision sniper rifle (silenced)and a small cailbre pistol (silenced); the guards have no night vision and you have been dropped on the outskirts of the forest on the road to the bunker you have no vehicle and must proceed on foot.

Your mission is simple kill the targets and get out safely as for how i leave that up to you?? any questions for clarificatio just ask

7 answers to this question

find the path to the helipad, once your there deliberately set the alarm off then throw the napalm bomb at the armored vehicle. start shooting like crap with all three guns and hope the napalm destroys them

Into the forest i go rig up my explosives to set off a few alarmed one, go to the helipad, set off the explosives and wait for them to come to me only then have to deal with one armed guard and one pilot because only four seats in the standard jeep two shots small arms one for the pilot and one for the guard get the targets into the helicopter and shoot them place the bodies of the guard and pilot somewhere out of the way and everyone think that evrythings gone according to plan and 699 guards are searching a large forest for me

2300hrs There is forest 5 miles in diameter and in the centre there is a bunker and 100 gurads around it and in the bunker there is three targets to be killed. there is a road leading from the bunker to a helipad two miles away, at the raise of an alarm an armoured jeep will take the targets to the helicopter in just over two minutes and the targets will be lost. Now for two miles around the bunker attatched to every tree is a mine with a thermal proximaty trigger and a motion trigger any detonation will results in the alarms being triggered and the loss of the targets, the guards are heavily armed 75 have large calibre assult rifles and 25 have sniper rifles, they move in groups of five in and around the first mile diameter of the bunker they have a pass device which overrides the mines and disables detonation when they are in the area, attacking the guards creates a hot zone around the bunker but the bunker has no windows and the door is heavily secured once the alarm is raised six transport trucks filled with another 100 heavily armed and armoured troops each are called in from the local barracks 10 miles along the same road as the bunker. the targets will be in the bunker for three hours. You have the knowledge and eqiupment to disarm the mines safely, a remote pack of high explosives and a napalm bomb, an assult rifle (silenced) of your own with 20 bullets the same kind as the guards and a nightvision sniper rifle (silenced)and a small cailbre pistol (silenced); the guards have no night vision and you have been dropped on the outskirts of the forest on the road to the bunker you have no vehicle and must proceed on foot.

Your mission is simple kill the targets and get out safely as for how i leave that up to you?? any questions for clarificatio just ask

I would go the route of placing a remote explosive and napalm on the road to the helipad maybe a mile and a half from the bunker, stealing the helicopter for escape, and setting off an alarmed bomb. Blow my explosive and napalm when the Jeep passes over it (because even an armored Jeep can't handle that) and escape in the helicopter.

Edited by Seventh Sage

assuming the armored jeep is weaker than my bombs and napalm, I'd just setup everything explosive and the napalm to go off on the road to the heli-pad and wait in the helicopter. If there was anyone in the helicopter I'd take them out with the silenced pistol first. Then I'd set off the alarm by silently sniping a tree-mine. Then the guards driving and 3 targets would drive over my trap and all of them should die at once. There will then be a barrier of smoke and flame between me and the rest of the guards so that will give me enough cover to make sure the targets are dead with my night vision sniper rifle from the helicopter. Then I'd fly the chopper away. The smoke from the napalm would cover me enough so the sniper guards couldn't shoot me down (plus they have no night vision)

I'd be Solid Snake though, not Tom Cruise...

The answers are great glad to see people enjoying it, itachi-san thought this might be right up your street what with the motto and all. i'm assuming the snake thing means stealth all the way which is best but i left ways in for frontal assults just in case

The answers are great glad to see people enjoying it, itachi-san thought this might be right up your street what with the motto and all. i'm assuming the snake thing means stealth all the way which is best but i left ways in for frontal assults just in case

hehe, nice. Solid Snake (Snake Pliskin) is the character from the Metal Gear video games. He's way cooler than Tom Cruise could ever hope to be.