• curr3nt - voting for Nox
  • Nana7 - voting for EDM
  • Auramyna - voting for Nox
  • Thalia - voting for self
  • EDM - voting for self
  • Darth nox - voting for self

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather

That's funny. Their funny mouths always freaked me out. Ike's cool, though.

Back to topic...I hope curr is bad...nox should still speak up else the Mayor may or may not have to decide...

Day 2

While Molly Mae's death was considered just a part of the game and hence was discarded casually by most KlueMongers; Sakura's death shook their belief in bestiality. Who could be so cruel as to kill a person as innocent as Sak-C?

They accused everyone for the right hints they gave and later believed them for the hints that were never given. While the debate was growing heated, someone smelled a rat. The smell was very intense, so much that people started spreading rat poison everywhere. Finally, rat took the bait, and ate the poison pill. He had nothing to do, just to be silent while the noose tightens around his neck. He did so very calmly.

He died with a question in his eyes though: what more will it take for remaining kluemongers to solve their puzzle, when the answer itself has been hinted at?

KlueMongers

• Shadow
  • maurice
  • smoth333
  • Nana7
  • Auramyna
  • Thalia
  • EDM
  • Darth nox

• Molly Mae - killed n1 by Godfather
    • Sakura-chan - killed n2 by Godfather
    • curr3nt - lynched d2 - found to be Rat

wow I hope I keep getting hunches like that....and hey, let's see what happens tonight, maybe I'll have a more substantial hunch tomorrow.

EDIT: added "tomorrow"

Edited by Shadow7

I think likely candidates for godfather are Thalia (likeliest) or Aura (possible, less likely). And muscles are Edm or Nox. Sheriff, I strongly recommend that you trap your counterpart (EDM/NOX) and cowboy goes after Thalia and that Doctor if alive saves Shadow. With a bit of luck, we might kill a baddie and stop them from killing any of us.

And Sheriff, you dang well better solve your puzzle after Klue's last hint!

@mo- Aura was right. I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about EDM and nox.

@Nana- I gave my reasons for not voting and I don't see why not voting is so suspicious. I don't think I can say what I want to say right here because I guess it could be considered metagaming so. . . just think about it.

Thalia 2 things

1) voting gets info...baddies have info and don't want to share. Not voting is suspicious. Also makes me think you didn't want to vote for nox nor curr

B) metagame away...please. It's not a sin, really. Unless you're like stalking us...but again do not deprive us of info. Heck my vote on curr was partly meta-gaming

Compared to the way I have voted in the past, I don't think that not voting is unusual for me especially when I have no clue which one to vote for. In other games, I can abstain, but this one. . .

When I made that statement, I believe I also said that I probably wouldn't be back again until after the DP. I didn't want to pick the wrong one and come back to find that I picked the wrong one and be the one to push it over if the mayor isn't alive/hasn't solved. Besides, I'd feel scummy voting for someone to "hear what they have to say" and not coming back to listen/read before the day ends.

Baddies have a redirect that tops the oop. Blast. Sheriff, I suggest that you either flip a coin or go to random.org to decide if you act or do not act. Because the baddies might know by know who the players are, and that will force them to consider odds rather than just have a foolproof plan. If they do not know for sure that you will have an action for them to redirect, they will not be able to make the best use of their powers.