BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

Did tole say she redirected me to Plasmid?O_o I don't get what she is trying to accomplish with these outlandish stories. The HOST made a mistake in the original Night Post. He said himself that he accidentally put it that MissKitten was Meathead's target, when it was actually Plasmid. This does not mean that Meathead was redirected. I really don't think tole is being truthful, but could the real Jerry risk counter-claiming?

We really should lynch tole. She's unlikely to atually be Jerry, since why would he lie about who he redirected.O_o

Sak-C, everyone is still alive at this point. Tole claimed Jerry, unless someone counterclaims then I won't move my vote to her. Sorry if that does not jive with your thoughts.

Actually, that maybe means HG is lying? Since he is saying either himself or Tole is lying, and I am believing Tole at this point, then I must think HG is lying?????

I think I need to take a break from this and go back and reread everything.

Did tole say she redirected me to Plasmid?O_o I don't get what she is trying to accomplish with these outlandish stories. The HOST made a mistake in the original Night Post. He said himself that he accidentally put it that MissKitten was Meathead's target, when it was actually Plasmid. This does not mean that Meathead was redirected. I really don't think tole is being truthful, but could the real Jerry risk counter-claiming?

I think he/she could. Easy trade for the goodies, right 1 for 1?

Also, I interpreted the change in the night post as someone submitting changes to their actions. Kristmark himself was talking about people constantly changing what they were going to do.

whoa, you just called me an idiot? Seriously?

alright, I've said my peace and I won't keep banging my head on the wall if it's just going to get me called names.

@smoth it's up to you - you can lynch me and find out the truth or lynch sak-C and find out the truth. And Hidden-G if you believe I'm lying, why not vote for me?

cz first i'm busy ,second ,we can't have 2 redirects !!! i told u ,Krist PMed me saying my action was redirected!

so i'm :blink: now

I don't see why Hidden would lie and say he was redirected.

And even if someone falsely claimed my role, I don't think I would counter-claim so easily. I would just take it to mean they were Mafia and subtly try and bring about their downfall. It could be that tole is Mafia and is trying to smoke out Jerry. Or maybe tole is Tom. We don't know his win condition, but killing Jerry seems believable. Would certainly help to know who he is.

You could be right in that tole was just making an incorrect assumption, but I don't buy it. You'd have to be pretty convincing to get me to switch my vote, especially with both her and Plasmid targeting me so suddenly. Or maybe lynch Plasmid instead? I think both of them are Mafia.

@Sak - not asking you to switch you voter, just saying I am not convinced that Tole is a baddie (as you appear to be). There are reasons to suspect, but (to me) nothing approaching concrete evidence.

@everyone - is anyone else on board with Miki's idea for a day 1 tie in the vote? I think this would be a good idea, especially with all these contradictory claims going on, we can hopefully get some more information in N2 to help pinpoint who exactly is telling the truth.

Oh and...

@self - you said you were going to take a break from the thread!!! WTH?

Then, how do you feel about lynching Plasmid? I don't like leaving things like this, as tole is clearly trying to make it seem like people should either target me or her. I'm not a big fan of not lynching anyone. This gives the Mafia and advantage. We got lucky that they weren't able to kill anyone last night. We can't count of the same thing happening again.

@Smoth: Not a baddie, I did show up in NP and it wasn't my fault :/

@Tole: You redirected Sakura? Really? I know the person who was redirected and it was not Sakura :/

@All: Okay will be gone for the rest of the Day so if you guys want to tie it up, figure it out with me leaving my vote where it is

I do worry about the RIDs though.O_o I know I've got nothing to worry about unless they decide to target good guys, but I've seen that happen.

How on earth does everyone know who was redirected?O_O

Not changing my vote, just moving it up since it was about 4 pages back. We do have a three way tie right now. I hear what you are saying Sak-C and HG, but I still think it is better to tie Day 1. Also, this way if we see a flash vote to get someone lynched then we should have a lead on a baddie (or Tom since he/she has a secret wincon).

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid - voting for s-chan

2. tolecnal- voting for s-chan

3. Hidden G - voting for plasmid

4. Tralala!- voting for Hidden G

5. mboon - voting for Cat

6. smoth - voting for mboon

7. Sakura-chan - voting for tolecnal

8. 'Cat'astrophe voting for tolecnal

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

3. Hidden G - voting for plasmid

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

bringing it here.

Mboon i wish that u had changed ur vote cz what u said is important.

goodies,we must vote all together ,Tom has 2 votes,and if he's clever he must vote with the baddies to eliminate goodies,so we must be stronger then 4votes

Then...should we all vote for Cat? I really don't think there's enough of a reason to do that, but with Tom around, I also think it's unwise to leave things as they are. Especially since I'm in danger.>_>

@Smoth: Not a baddie, I did show up in NP and it wasn't my fault :/

@Tole: You redirected Sakura? Really? I know the person who was redirected and it was not Sakura :/

@All: Okay will be gone for the rest of the Day so if you guys want to tie it up, figure it out with me leaving my vote where it is

@mboon - yes I redirected sakura to plasmid.

I am so confused.@_@ I too would like to see tole lynched. However, I don't think we're going to be able to convince others. We haven't been having any luck so far, and I think she's been acting pretty suspicious. Time is running out, slowly but surely. Even if we don't lynch tole, I'm sure people will use their roles on her for whatever.

3. Hidden G - voting for tolecnal

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

Okay before I get lynched, which Smoth I don't think you should try to change, how is it that there could be more than one set of redirects? I thought Hidden G was lying or mistaken but then mboon said she knows who was redirected or that sak-c wasn't redirected. So before you lynch me and find that I am Jerry - either Tom has a secret redirect or somehow my redirect bounced off of sakura and landed on someone else. I was told that I had a successful redirect though, so you'd think that meant my redirect went through normally and that sakura was redirected to plasmid.

No good can come from tying things up. Someone could easily break the tie at the last minute, and there is still Tom to worry about. tole is the one who is the most suspicious right now, not me or Cat.

TO JERRY

all i know is that i'm redirected.

so u might be speaking the truth,but who knows!.

Jerry , TOLL is claiming ur role ,u should out yourself,if you are afraid of getting NK ,u have a save and ur redirect.

even if u will die,as a result of saying ur yourself,then we would have known a baddie and lynched him.

SO please,if jerry is another one ,out yourself , cz if u don't i will change my vote from Tol,and if we loose and we find out that Tol is not Jerry,it's your fault !!!

to all:don't tie,tom has a v manip

Edited by Hidden G

I have to disagree. If Jerry outs himself, he is putting himself in danger. If tole is Jerry, there is no one who can truthfuly claim. And if tole isn't Jerry, then odds are she is a baddie and should thus be killed. No need for Jerry to put himself at risk, especially with Tom alive.