BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VII: Ghostbusters Mafia

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...it's not acting, I did not act last night though I admit that I acted the first night (since Maurice reminded us). It's the truth and if you are the spy you would know that, even if I did act, my action would have been on myself and would not have appeared on the NP since I was not the target of a NK. I seriously don't see how you can think I that I acted last night.

On the odds, it is true that INDIVIDUALLY, KM, Miki, and Smoth are likely goodie, but that is only likely not confirmed. All three taken together however leaves enough uncertainty that one could be a baddie.

Maybe the vote manip used a 3 way tie to hide by making it look like someone else was the vote manip. Nice way to self protect an important role.

Maybe the baddie used redirect on self (not likely, but still possible).

Day 2

The Ghostbusters were still astounded by what they saw the night before. Someone noticed something about Tralala!. The Ghostbusters decided to concentrate their individual proton packs at her. Tralala! disappeared and in her place was Zuul

HOSTS: maurice and Auramyna

1. MissKitten

2. mboon

4. 'Cat'astrophe

5. kristmark1

6. Smoth333

7. Nana7

Dead...

3. Tralala! dead - lynched D2 and found to be Zuul

4. Akriti dead - fell to her death N2

8. tolecnal dead - buried N1 in Marshmallow goo

Night 3 ends Wednesday Night @ 10pm EST.

Go goodies!

But now I am really confused. Mboon has to be the baddie spy, but why would she turn on Tra? That makes no sense at all. Could Mboon be goodie but lied about no action to avoid looking guilty? I suppose that is possible?

Miki, I agree that Nana is the main suspect right now. Some reasons below.

Against Nana

*She has basically claimed the goodie spy as close as possible without saying "I am the goodie spy".

*No counterclaim has come out. So either she is the spy, the spy was Cat/Akriti (now dead w/o ever having acted as she was blocked on N1), or the spy has not come on since her claim.

*Despite claiming the spy she has not given any specifics, just said she believes that mboon acted on Miki and is lying about it.

*She first stated she guessed mboon was Zuul, now she is stating mboon must be Vinz Clortho - i.e. mboon is a baddie.

*When asked she said she has suspicions about everyone still (after two nights where she was not blocked or redirected - so two spying ops). Maybe she is trying to protect identies but I don't believe that.

For Nana

*She could be the receptionist who "followed" mboon to see she targeted Miki on N2. However, Ray and Zuul both targeted Miki, so the assumption that she was a baddie based on the targeting seems odd since she could have been Ray. If true though, this would mean mboon is lying about not taking an action on N2 and imply that she is the 2nd baddie.

*She could be hinting the spy heavily to keep the baddies from finding the real spy, but that is a huge risk since if the real spy is alive they would potentially counterclaim thinking she was a baddie stealing their role.

*mboon could have seen the writing on the wall and jumped onto the Tralala bandwagon.

Conclusion

Their are arguements that mboon is the baddie instead, but Nana has thrown so much WIFOM out there and no specifics that I believe that she is Clortho.

As to actions, Winston (or Walter Peck) should RID kill Nana as Vinz Clortho tonight. There is no redirect so it should go through. If Nana is innocent than she is cleared and we can move on to find the 2nd baddie (mboon?). It would still be 3-1 numbers in favor of goodies at that point, so good odds for us, especially if we have the VM alive.

Edit: for clarity

Edited by smoth333