BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Alright, so I didn't see an introductions forum when I browsed the site.

Therefore, I assumed it'd be expected here if anywhere.

My name is Thomas Kønig, I'm 17 years old, currently residing in Southern Denmark.

I'm a student at the Higher Technical College of Fredericia, where I'll have another two good semesters.

My current plan is to take a Ph.D. in Safe-Systems Level Programming.

In my sparetime I spend a lot of time studying theoretical physics when I'm not getting loaded, or enjoying the sun in the summer.

I'm a smoker, and quite the heavy one indeed. I'm well aware that it's unhealthy and it sucks, but I do not have the required power of will to quit just now.

Should you have further questions, feel free. And without further ado, might I say; hello!

I thought, on a forum like this, that the most proper introduction of oneself would be by posting a riddle,

And therefore so I will do. It's a rather easy one as I just made it up right now, at 9AM in the evening after a caffeine free day.

6 answers to this question

:lol: As long as you don't post ads/spam or outright insult someone, you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in. By the way, have you heard of the game Mafia? If you are interested, the Newbie Mafia is looking for one more player.

Edited by Thalia

Looking at the wiki for Mafia it looks so damn intriguing.

However I have ZERO clue how to play it, nor how it works at all. Is it like role-playing?

I'm completely out of my safe-zone here, and I would probably need some elaboration - The wiki somehow assumed I already knew a fair deal about the game, which I absolutely do not. This is my first time hearing of it (Assuming you're not referring to the Video Game Franchise of course).

That's what the Newbie/ Trainer's Manual Mafia is for. If you go to the game forum, one of the first topics should be a guide to mafia. I learned the game in real life. In the most basic version, there is a narrator, doctor, cop, and killer (the mafia). Everyone else is the town people. Everyone "goes to sleep" and the narrator has each role (doctor, cop, killer) wake up one by one and tell him who they want to save/ kill/ arrest. After the night, the narrator tells a story about someone's death and there is a trial. The forum version can be more complicated than that but it comes down to an uninformed majority (good) trying to get rid of the informed minority (bad).