BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TheCube

Question

A priest, Lady Gaga, Barack Obama, and Bill Gates are on a plane. There are only four parachutes left for them. Barack Obama Says, "As the President, I think I should have the right because I rule one of the greatest nations of all-time." Lady Gaga says, "As one of the greatest singers of all-time, I think I deserve to be safe. I bring tears and laughter to the people who listen to me." Bill Gates says, "As one of the greatest entrepreneurs of all-time who which develop millions of jobs for our economy and people, I deserve to live to make more." The priest says, "I have live a good life that is full and have helped millions of people reach God. I am ready to let go of a parachute for my fate."

Which one will let go of the parachute and die?

Edited by TheCube

10 answers to this question

Am I missing anything in here?

4 parachutes can be supplied to Obama, Gaga, Gates and the priest. This is just like proofs in Geometry all over again

:D
if the plane is ever in the air,or if it is, is it falling?We only presume that it is,or am I only being a wise a**???
Edited by mailboy

They all let go of the parachute as they realize that they are in no grave danger. The plane (if it is an airplane and if it is airborn) is flying just perfectly fine. Additionally they will all die eventually, unless the priest is Judas Priest because Rock will live forever!! \m/

smile.gif \m/

They all let go of the parachute as they realize that they are in no grave danger. The plane (if it is an airplane and if it is airborn) is flying just perfectly fine. Additionally they will all die eventually, unless the priest is Judas Priest because Rock will live forever!! \m/

smile.gif \m/

Rep-up!

Lady Gaga has to give hers up after Kurt Cobain rises from the grave saying "I'm on a Plain" and appears on the plain and kicks her off because there can only be one musician on the plain/plane and it's Kurt Cobain. Unless the priest is also Judas Priest. Then they can rock together.

Keep wailing on your guitar, sonny.

The end.

Lol Molly Mae, but it was

mailboy

who answered it correctly first

Really? I figured that was more or less a semantics problem with not providing enough information. I figured the real answer was the fast one you pulled (that eluded me) based on the information you did provide (the number of parachutes and number of people being the same).