Just in case you didn't get them here are the original jokes

What do they give the donkeys on Blackpool pier

About twenty minutes

Why didn't the skeleton go to the party

Because he had no body to go with

A man walks into a bar

Ouch!

I've got another.

A man walks into a bar and sits down, suddenly the peanuts say "You know you look really nice today"a bit taken aback the man walks to the cigarette machine and just as he is about to get a cigarette the machine says "wow, you look really ugly today" wondering what was going on he went up to the bartender and asked why the peanuts and cigarette machine had complimented and insulted him.

The peanuts are free and the cigarette machine doesn't work

complimentary peanuts and _____ machine. I forget the machine part, but i do know the complimentary vs. complementary.

A man walks into a bar and sits down, suddenly the peanuts say "You know you look really nice today"a bit taken aback the man walks to the cigarette machine and just as he is about to get a cigarette the machine says "wow, you look really ugly today" wondering what was going on he went up to the bartender and asked why the peanuts and cigarette machine had complimented and insulted him. To which the bartender replied "the peanuts are complementary and the cigarette machine is out of order"

Edited by Segul

Why did the fowl go across the strip of pavement?

In order to be on the opposite side it started.

And on the topic of "Jokes gone wrong," here's a little bonus. Take caution as exposure to this joke may cause temporary blindness, deafness, vomiting, nausea, and the urge to shoot yourself in the earlobe with a type 14 Nambu semi-automatic pistol :lol: . Seriously though :mellow:, it is rather disturbing :o .

One early morning, before the sun had shown itself, Sherlock Holmes called for his right hand man, Watson. Upon Watson's arrival, Holmes said, "I always assumed you wore boxers, not whites." "Holmes, I know your brilliant, but how did you know I am wearing whites?" "Elementary my dear Watson. You forgot to put your pants on."