BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

Statiscally speaking, it will end in 2.379 days.

But realistically speaking, it ends now. I was always a bad lier, and with 9 people voting for me, I can't sway the crowd.

NO CONTEST

To the goodies, you just got extremely lucky. To my comrades, you know what to do ;)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this all very clearly, Izzy. I haven't read all the posts, as there are tons of them and my mom is now only letting me have 1 hour on the computer each day. There is a 100% chance of phaze being who he is, yes. But have you ever heard of something called deduction? Or inferring? Heck, if you believed in destiny, you'd probably just be saying statistics are useless, as things will happen the same way no matter what, so we should just ignore the facts. Oh, and maybe, instead of a baddy trying to take advantage of something, IM ACTUALLY BASING MY VOTE OFF THE FACT. I didn't say that harvey had been disproved as all of the baddy roles, but most of them. If you don't recall Mirror Darkly has an RID, and it is most probable that the RID was simply incorrect. I'm sorry for being pretty much hostile, but you guys are being completely unreasonable!!!!!

@ Izzy oh and btw if they told me to shut up I wouldn't listen, as that almost got me lynched in House of Cards.

EDIT: The reason I didn't think Harvey was a baddy was because he was blocked, and the majority of the baddies acted, and not all actions were put in night post. It appears I was wrong on this count, but hey.

Edited by NickFleming

Lynching phaze is a huge mistake. A goodie knows who phaze is and hasn't spoken up, which means all the votes on him are people that DONT know who he is. Think this through and I highly recommend changing your votes to someone else.

Mind games aside (and I know he's not helping himself here) all signs point to him being a goodie.

edit: it's one thing to lynch a goodie on day 1 because we don't know better. lynching one day 1 that we have a good idea is a goodie is just bad...

I agree with Glyce completely. Though, if we are right about Harvey, the unwarranted bandwagon on Phaze will definitely point us to future targets. ;)

All signs????? What about the statistics????? And although harvey did turn out to be a bbaddy/indy, the facts, which Izzy and phaze seem to so blatantly disregard, pointed to otherwise.

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479 is voting for Fox

4)Vipe195

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze is voting for Harvey

8)yuiop - voting for limey

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

13)RainThinker

14)Harvey is voting for qwerty

15)Limey

16)woon

17)qwerty

18) Fox

19)MissKitten

20)EDM

21)NickFleming

22)Izzy is voting for Marq

23)24_65...

24)golfjunkie

25)onetruth

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

Changing vote to a potential Mirror Darkly

@Izzy trust me Prism knows

This one? Yes, I saw the whole Mirror Darkly first time around.

Also, phaze, the facts left more than half the roles you could be as baddy/indy. On a day where its usually all random, I've got to say that that's a pretty impressive statistic. As harvey said, we got lucky. You're still not cleared in my book, as this could be just an elaborate plan to make us trust you, and Harvey seemed all too willing to go, especially considering you were right up there with him. Btw did you pick up on MY hint yet?

Edited by NickFleming

If you'd actually read the thread (which you just pointed out you hadn't), you'd know what we were talking about. Since enough roles have been outed today and it's impossible to be sure of your faction, I'm not going to paint it for you.

Oh yeah, us being right is unreasonable. :rolleyes: You were basing your votes off of a meaningless probability. We were basing our votes off of night actions. Which is more logical? As already demonstrated, we can twist statistics to show anything. Read the thread for actual facts the next time you're in the mood to spew irrelevent data at us all and ponder why we don't see your 'logic'.

Day 1: A lucky lynch

Harvey called no contest. Was he a baddie or an indie? Only time will tell.

Harvey walked calmly up to the stake. Light and Magnifying Glass walked up to him and lit the kindling.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Clone made no attempt to save his friend. A single tear rolled down Flashlight's face, temporarily extinguishing Smoke, who was next to him.

Audio listened from the distance. This was not his business. Let them kill themselves! He had more important matters to take care of. Although, that could wait until the night.

Spectrum was not pleased to learn that she still had no luck finding a color. In the midst of a war, she would love to be with her children.

Mirror darkly took off his hat, as the flames engulfed his employer, melting him. "Seven years bad luck to your enemies, comrade," he whispered, before Mirror took his last breath on earth.

Edited by Blablah99

This one? Yes, I saw the whole Mirror Darkly first time around.

In it I indicate that my night action was on Harvey to prism

Please note the message I sent to Izzy

This means that Prism is 100% sure of who I am and everyone else knows that I can be a couple of roles

As I have been asking "How does Prism know I am not Facade?"

Did Prism vote for me? You do not know because YOU'VE been muddying the water (which I warned you about from the beginning)

You have also missed quite a bit more to this game than you realize (information that vindicates me)

I have a good idea about a couple of goodie roles apart from my own (Does your spreadsheet tell you that?)

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)Framm

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)Vipe195

5)Filly

6)LJ

7)Phaze

8)yuiop

9)Glycereine

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

13)RainThinker

15)Limey

16)woon

17)qwerty

18) Fox

19)MissKitten

20)EDM

21)NickFleming

22)Izzy

23)24_65...

24)golfjunkie

25)onetruth

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

14)Harvey-Lynched and found to be Mirror

No, it doesn't, but no facts are meaningless. It was actually more likely that you WERE a baddy. I understand that whole thing now, I thought you were just pointing that out. There is something that doesn't make sense with that role I think you're claiming, though.

Hey Magnifying Glass, I'm going to assume you already know this, but in case you're one of the newer people, bare this in mind. RID kill every goodie spy result you get as Facade the following night. Since Facade appears as a random goodie, it's the only sure way of getting him. So, since I was spied, "RID Izzy as Facade" would be the logical night action, unless you know of other baddies/indies to target. It beats the hell out of random guessing.

Nick, hints are going to be subtle, but they were dropped for Phaze on numerous occaisons. It got so bad that he had to out himself completely. If we lose him, I can't really think of anyone else to blame. "You're clear, hehe." "No, I'm not." Ring a bell? The fact that NO ONE challenged him should have been enough for you to take something aside from your "statistical proof" into consideration.

No, it doesn't, but no facts are meaningless.

I was using the term 'fact' incredibly loosely. :rolleyes:

Don't play by "more likely"'s when you have twenty pages of text telling you otherwise. Phaze lies. I lie. We destroy each other; we don't work together. Didn't you wonder why we stopped ragging on each other after the night post? This is Mafia. THINK. Spreadsheets are helpful, but if that's all you needed to win the game, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Analyze the game related chatter, not just the night posts.

That's all, for now. Maybe.

*edit* Ragging, not rigging.

Edited by Izzy

I TRY to analyze the chatter, but I'm not the best at it. This is shown by the time you claimed to have dropped tons of hints, and I thought you were telling the truth, but you weren't. I think this is my first mafia with phaze, and I still have to get used to your guys' playing styles. Therefore, for me, it was best to go on facts, because, though I may not understand all the intricacies of your and phaze's play style, it involves a lot of trickery.

If you're gonna kill me then you're not the role I thought you were.... Eh, I suck at this hint stuff.

@ Izzy oh and about your message to magnifying class, they kill tonight.

Edited by NickFleming