BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirates of Penzance Mafia

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The traitor remarks were about Ruth who couldn't decide were her loyalties lie.

It might have been a good idea to have a traitor, but this is Pirates of Penzance. Not And Then There Were None.

Edited by Blablah99

Then I have no idea at all... Unless I'm wrong about who is who... But, when the pirate kills one of us off... I'm gonna assume me... Then Stanly RIDs. Either way, if he's right, he knows. If he's wrong... He knows!!! Then, he outs them both and just has to watch out for the baddie when he starts to deny being PK and trying to claim the other role. Follow the logic of what they say. They will screw up. It's easier to keep telling the truth than it is to keep lying.

DUDE!!! Sorry, I just thought of the sure-fire way to end this. Even with all my saying they are gonna kill me, if they have half a brain, they will kill off Stanly. So, Isabelle, do a RID on ME as Edith. You will see that I am. The other remaining person will obviously be the PK. Vote for them and we have it!!!

Night 4: Soldier boys.

11:00 Edith passed on her action tonight. She might need it in the morning.

12:00 Glycerine looked at the message. He had not told anyone about it. What would they think? That he was bad, no doubt. He put the letter on his nightstand and went to sleep.

12:05 Glycerine woke. A sound like a door creaking had woken him. Someone was in his room. A shape was huddled over the nightstand, but immediately ran to the door.

"Who's there?" Glycerine asked, tentatively.

He waited. There was no answer. Glycerine lit a candle and took one more look at the message. A new line was added.

"Four little soldier boys going out to sea. A red herring swallowed one and then there were three. -- Justice Wargrave"

That sounded ominous. He decided that the next dead person would probably show up at the Pirate Ship. He got out of bed, got dressed, and walked towards the shore.

When he got there, someone grabbed him.

"I sent a message to everyone. They'll be on the ship looking for your dead body."

The Pirate king dragged Glycerine onto the ship were he saw the others.

"All right! All of you are trapped on this ship now. The game is up! I know who you all are. GMaster! He thought he was smart eh? He was, and it got him out of trouble good. Filly! You told everyone that you're Isabelle, but are you? Hirkala! I know who you are as of tonight. I saw what you did or didn't do. And Glycerine! You are the reason they are all here! They thought you were dead, and now, you will be. You are the red herring."

With that, the Pirate King threw Glycerine overboard.

"And don't try swimming to shore! I run a ship of the dead, and the dead travel fast."

Glycerine looked around and found he could not see the shore. He looked one last time at the ship before I started writing the next part of the story.

12:30 The three suspects were trapped in a small room. There was just enough light to identify each other.

"Which one of us is the King?" Asked Filly.

"I don't know." Replied Hirkala.

At that moment, a paper was pushed under the doorway.

"It's from the King!"

"What does it say?" GMaster spoke for the first time.

"It says, 'One of you is me, you still have not found the read herring, and the figurehead of this boat looks like a bear.'"

"A bear?"

Hirkala grinned. "Three little soldier boys going to the zoo, a big bear hugged one and then there were two." Hirkala stopped grinning. "Who's next?"

12:45 Glycerine considered. The King had said he was the red herring. But that could only mean-- He gasped. They had been set up. The Pirate King intended to kill someone else! Glycerine started swimming and caught up with the ship in five minutes.

1:00 Everyone was released from the cabin. The Major General lunged towards Filly.

"You're a dead man. I know who you are."

"You're wrong." Interrupted the king . "You don't know who he is. But you are right about one thing, he is a dead man."

With that, the King grabbed Filly and threw him overboard.

1:30 There were three people left. Of those three, the rhyme accounted for one. The next verse is the most ominous.

"'Two little soldier boys sitting in the sun. One got fried and then there was one.'" Read Glycerine. "But there are three of us here."

"You were the red herring." Replied GMaster. "That leaves me and Hirkala."

"No it doesn't."

"Excuse me?"

"Remember what Blablah said? 'Note that the clue is purely for the story. It doesn't relate to anybodies role or actions.'"

"We've been set up."

"Yes. We've been set up."

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

3)-LJ -DEAD-LYNCHED-Samuel

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae - DEAD - LYNCHED - Ruth

9)-GMaster

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.