BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirates of Penzance Mafia

Filly if you tried to RID MM last night and you're claiming to be Isabelle, then the sergeant is alive. We already decided that was basically impossible and was confirmed by LJ being Samuel.

@blablah isabelle would know if her RID was correct wouldn't she? Or would it just appear as an escape in the night post?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm in fact there are more actions in the night post than players left alive. Ruth must have gotten a fake a roll ability last night. Which means most likely Edith is not still alive and/or the sergeant isn't still alive.

Since We pretty much know the sergeant is dead (I cannot possibly see how that could have been faked based on the other actions that night).

If Edith is alive and followed my advice last night, good move. :)

Hey, my night action wasn't as useless as it seems! ^_^

@Glycereine: I think Kate faked the action, because Molly Mae was supposedly arrested at 10:15. The Major General then saw Molly Mae walk out of her house at 10: 30.

Molly Mae supposedly broke out at 11:00

10:30 The Major General had a good idea as to who the Pirate king was, but as he watched Molly Mae walk towards the jail (with very messy hair at that) something didn't seem right.

I fixed it.

Better. Then, my RID was probably right. (Molly Mae broke out as soon as I arrived at the jail.)

But something seems to contradict itself.

ALIVE (DEFINITE)

Isabelle

Ruth

Pirate King

Major General

The Sergeant didn't arrest any one of us. That probably means that Ruth had Blablah post a fake action.

So 5 left. 2 baddies, 3 goodies. Based on the night post, it WOULD SEEM that Hirk and GL are clear. That leaves myself, MM, and Filly as possible baddies. But I have a different theory.

Let's say Ruth received her copied action and saw she had gotten Edith's action. Instead of deciding to try and kill another goodie with this, she decided to target the Pirate King and then protect him at the same time. This way it would appear that Hirk was good and then the goodies would get confused and vote off one of their own, thereby making it 2-2 and then killing Glyc ASAP to cinch it.

Look, I haven't been too active this game compared to my normal self. I really didn't know what to do with my role. But after a good hard look into this it seems like us goodies can still pull this off. I targeted who I thought could be the other baddie but like I said I'm not sure...

Gahh...too much rambling. Vote for Hirk. That's all I am saying.

1)-Yuiop-DEAD-Killed by the Pirates.

2)-Filly - Voting for GMaster

3)-LJ -DEAD-LYNCHED-Samuel

4)-Harvey - DEAD-LYNCHED-Frederic

5)-Glycerine - Voting for GMaster

6)-Hirkala

7)-Slick - DEAD - Killed by Ruth.

8)-Molly Mae

9)-GMaster - voting for Hirkala

10)-Framm - DEAD - Killed by Pirates.

5)-Glycerine - Voting for GMaster

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala

The only goodie I'm sure about right now is Filly. I'm voting for Hirkala to tie it. Hirkala should come and put the majority back on GM. I'm voting this way just in case I'm wrong. I'm not the deciding factor. Filly, are you sure that GM's the baddie?

Glyc, how did you know that the baddies were going to target me?

EDIT: Colour

Edited by Molly Mae

Since the night post basically outted me I'm not sure how I can still be on anyone's baddy list.

With that said here is what I know:

MM or GM is good (possibly both)

Hirk or Filly is bad (possibly both).

So based on that I have a higher chance of lynching a baddie if I vote for hirk or filly than MM or GM.

If Edith is still alive it's hirk and therefore filly was lying about being isabelle. However if edith isn't alive hirk is a baddie. That doesn't however clear Filly.

I know for a fact that Filly or Hirk is the Pirate King. With that said I'm voting for filly today unless I can be convinced Filly is a goodie. The surprise at the RID being right and freeing MM makes me think that MM is ruth and faked the action on herself. I'll need some SERIOUS convincing to think that Filly is anything other than the PK and that MM is anything other than Ruth.

I actually think it is more likely that Filly is lying and that hirk is Edith. I need to reread the posts to make sure about that however. The sergeant is dead (unfakeable) so ruth's ability was to look like the sergeant unless kate is alive. If kate is alive and she did that she needs to explain why basically right now... So either Kate OR Edith is alive. Ruth either imitated Edith and Kate imitated the sergeant, or Edith is alive and ruth imitated the sergeant.

5)-Glycerine - Voting for Filly

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - voting for Hirkala

Hmm...okay Glyc. I have stated my theory. You have stated yours. I'm really not sure what to believe anymore.

Look you have been proven good in my book, and I just kinda outed myself and even tried to explain my action (Though I somehow have no idea what I was thinking at the time). Since no one has called out filly, I kinda still think he has something to lean on. But you believe that filly is bad over MM so I'm not sure.

Well it is up to you, if you are much more sure of Filly than Hirk I can change.

6)-Hirkala

8)-Molly Mae - voting for Glycerine

2)-Filly - Voting for Glycerine

6)-Hirkala

I concur with Molly on this.

Edited by filly678

2)-Filly - Voting for Glycerine

6)-Hirkala - Voting for Molly Mae

YAY!!! I saved myself!!! Good timing, too... I figured they were going to come after me, so I, as Edith, sent an action warning myself. Good thing I did it quick, too. If they had gotten theirs in, I would have been screwed. I'm about 99.9% positive that MM is Ruth. I'm still unsure about the 2nd baddie, but we goodies NEED to vote for MM. Only baddie confirmed right now. VOTE MM!!!