BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Izzy

Question

Time again, for us to come together as a planet and embrace... SOCCER/FOOTBALL/FUßBALL!

I'm particularly excited about USA vs. England today. I'd prefer an England victory (as opposed to the US) overall, but at this point I'm just thinking it'd be hilarious if England loses. We may end up involved in another war. ;P ..Not that it matters. My friends are predicting scores that resemble telephone numbers, and it isn't looking pretty for the US. :P

And again, not that it matters, Germany will win, naturally. ;)

Edited by Izzy

Though after this World Cup there ought to at least be serious discussion about some form of replay for goals ... :P:rolleyes:'tiger_lily111'

God and the Devil were watching the World Cup together. The topic of conversation turned to which one could turn out the best football team. Much to God's surprise the Devil proposed a football match to settle their dispute.

God accepted, but as he was leaving called back to the Devil, 'You fool!, don't you realise that all the 'good' players go to heaven?"

The devil just smiled and muttered under his breath....

:P

"Yeah, but we've got all the refs!"