Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gmaster479

Fraternity Mafia

258 posts in this topic

GM as my witness that in my records, I had gc & jz pegged as cops/baddies. Once again my job interfered with me posting and it was hot out there. Sorry to Harvey and goodies again. Good game everyone.sad.gif

Argh...so close! If only the baddies hadn't killed me N2... After I saw that my RID was right my baddie list was:

GC(dead)

JarZe

Slick(so wrong)...:duh:

Yuiop-but I wasn't sure for him.

Edited by abhisk

JarZe! :o Haha, that was amazing. >_>

I know!!! I thought I was gonna get caught any minute, but fortunately you guys trusted me long enough for us to kill every other player, then at the end it didn't matter if you found out who I was.

I guess I was extremely lucky in this one.... Congrats to my fellow baddies and sorry for all the confusion goodies :P

Thanks for hosting GM, and I look forward at seeing y'all around.

W00T! Thanks for the game GM and congrats fellow baddies! Especially Jarze who played really well. :D The night we learned Abishk was Kappas and decided to bust him, Kappas got my RID right. Ironic!:P

And Slick I somehow knew you were referring to me as a baddie. :lol:

Wow. I got lynched in PJO Mafia on Day 1.

It was amazing to survive until the baddies won.

W00T! Thanks for the game GM and congrats fellow baddies! Especially Jarze who played really well. biggrin.gif The night we learned Abishk was Kappas and decided to bust him, Kappas got my RID right. Ironic!tongue.gif

And Slick I somehow knew you were referring to me as a baddie. laugh.gifYes, after all these years, i know your bs like my left nut. You may want to change ur stratedgy a bit. Glad to see you again, disregarding the game.biggrin.gif