BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dyalDragon

Question

ok just so you know, dD, i can't find anything about a movie when searching for golden m&m(s)and bad ham. all i got was a bunch of secret recipes or something, and something about melted-golden-eyes. i mean.... maybe

JAMES BOND: GOLDEN EYE, but i doubt it.

EDIT: i am so not trying to sound mad right now, just so you know. i just wanted to let you know what i got when i searched it, that's all

Edited by chrispen

ok just so you know, dD, i can't find anything about a movie when searching for golden m&m(s)and bad ham. all i got was a bunch of secret recipes or something, and something about melted-golden-eyes. i mean.... maybe

JAMES BOND: GOLDEN EYE, but i doubt it.

EDIT: i am so not trying to sound mad right now, just so you know. i just wanted to let you know what i got when i searched it, that's all

Heh

the title is not 'exactly' what you should search... Maybe just try badham (one word) and look for a loose 'gold' reference along with either Mel Gibson or Danny Glover

oh dear, is it bird on a wire? Mel is a witness under protection with a few hundred thousand ID's as he is being chased pretty hard

I had originally thought that it was Mel Gibson and Meg Ryan in Bird on a Wire, and later came to realize that it was Goldie Hawn... That's the reason for the faulty title M&M for Mel and Meg, and also Martin and Murtagh... The other part of the title bad ham, is the director or producer, don't remember which, of the film...

The idea was to get people looking for mel gibson and bad ham together, but the title mistake threw a bunch of confusion in I think...

Yay it's over... This one made my head meat hurt :blink: