In part it's how I stop

To avoid me there are byways

But I suggest you shop

(Think of pious and devotion

When the body's tested

Though I am not of this emotion

Just greet you when you've rested)

13 answers to this question

Hey dancer - So good to have a riddle from you. Haven't had the pleasure but am somewhat familiar with one of your styles thru others crediting you with their "dancer style" riddles (mostly lotus but have dabbled myself). Seems like this may be one of those two parters. Would suggest others go back and check out some of your previous topics to get up to speed. Very cool.

traffic control?

Hey dancer - So good to have a riddle from you. Haven't had the pleasure but am somewhat familiar with one of your styles thru others crediting you with their "dancer style" riddles (mostly lotus but have dabbled myself). Seems like this may be one of those two parters. Would suggest others go back and check out some of your previous topics to get up to speed. Very cool.

traffic control?

hello plainglazed! how nice to have a new playmate. haven't been on the site for ages. as ever my riddles have always have a very simple solution, every line is a clue, title of the riddle is always a clue. if you get the answer you will know it's the right one, all clues seem silly obvious once you see it. i am looking for a one word answer here but yes it is a coined word - two words make one.

your answer is wrong, fits first part of the riddle but not the second. i like the guess though and hope you give me another one.

either fast track or traffic light...

and very nice to meet you dancer :D

the answer is not found on highways, or roads in general. the riddle says part of the answer is how you drive when you drive on a highway. how do you drive dyalDragon? and it's so nice to meet you too :)

Finally got the kids asleep and have a little to think.

breakfast?

yes, easy peasy right? well done. want to try another? or perhaps I should wait for the kids to wake up before posting, don't want you thinking too quickly.

good job.

yes, easy peasy right? well done. want to try another? or perhaps I should wait for the kids to wake up before posting, don't want you thinking too quickly.

good job.

Wouldn't necessarily say easy until that alarm sounded in my head and it all fit just like you said it would. Very nice, most satisfying. Always game for a riddle but cant promise how long I can last. If hambone and dD are still around I know they cant sleep with a riddle on the brain.

Wouldn't necessarily say easy until that alarm sounded in my head and it all fit just like you said it would. Very nice, most satisfying. Always game for a riddle but cant promise how long I can last. If hambone and dD are still around I know they cant sleep with a riddle on the brain.

i am sure we'll be meeting again.