Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

486 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Haha, did anyone notice that?? I can't believe no one mentioned it, I was SO relieved when no one did...oh and sorry Prince Marth, but I suggested you being killed first...^_^ Thanks for your updates though!

~Kat

Posted (edited) · Report post

GO HEROES!!! I knew we could do it!!! Very epic posts!!!(Do you mind helping me with CSM2 :P )

I guess my gut vibes against FIF were wrong though... remind me never to trust my gut vibes again...

Edited by Mekal

Posted · Report post

Haha, did anyone notice that?? I can't believe no one mentioned it, I was SO relieved when no one did...oh and sorry Prince Marth, but I suggested you being killed first...^_^ Thanks for your updates though!

~Kat

Heh... I didn't even make the connection. Its just that I'm so used to Gin being described as fox-face in Bleach that I didn't think anything of it.

Posted · Report post

So I got another appearance and the Heros won in the end! Good job guys. Maybe this will teach Brandon not to go after me just cause I'm not talking a lot. <_<

Posted · Report post

Great game Itachi! Normally I just don't bother keeping up with the games when I get taken out, but these stories are too good to miss! I LOVED the ending! Bravo! I looks forward to the new twists of ABR4 :lol:

Maybe this will teach Brandon not to go after me just cause I'm not talking a lot. <_<

Hey, it wasn't like I was attacking you, I just wanted to get some info out of you. Oh well, I got mine soon afterwards :huh:

Great game everyone!

Posted · Report post

As I promised, here was my hint.

When you mentioned that you had revealed your role on the first day, I went back and looked and I didn't see it. Then when you attacked on the third night, I went back and looked at the character descriptions and I put two and two together. It was done very cleverly and subtly. B))

Posted · Report post

When you mentioned that you had revealed your role on the first day, I went back and looked and I didn't see it. Then when you attacked on the third night, I went back and looked at the character descriptions and I put two and two together. It was done very cleverly and subtly. B))

Thank you! I was trying to make it subtle, I hoped that if some Villain tried to claim my role I could use it as evidence that I was the real one. I'm glad you got it though. :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Wow great Night Post Itachi!!!... actually great job on the whole game!

I had caught the first mention of "fox face" and I wanted to say something to try to get you guys off my back but then I thought that would have thrown more suspicion on me since I was a confirmed Baddie :P...not like it would have mattered... :rolleyes:

GC great job using Radical Ed, I thought that people would expect me to go after WW again so I went after you but it didn't work out... I wanted to get in at least one kill... :(

This was really fun and I hope theres an ABR4 :D

Edited by sweetness kat

Posted · Report post

Wow!! Great game everyone. That was a lot of fun to follow. And I-san, you already know I think you're amazing, but I'll say it again in print for everone to see: Itachi, because of you I had to drop thousands to buy myself a set of defibrillator paddles, but it was worth it because...YOU'RE THAT AWESOME!!! :wub:

Posted · Report post

A great ending and epic at that. Thanks Itachi. :D

Prof. thanks for saving me but a pity you had to die. But your death was the most selfless one Prof. :Shunsui bows his head in respect and shame(for womanizing) :P :

Wally, yeah. The hint was there but yet invisible. Great hint and Wally you had your revenge. :D

Well played RC's. Especially that devious scheme by CL. :P

Sorry SK, denied you a kill. But I think everyone would have attacked with ED. That was the logical move, I guess.

Posted · Report post

Also, it's definitely good to see the Heroes win this time. :) I was really confused when GC attacked Prof. Templeton because I had already figured out that Ukitake had to be Prof. Templeton and he had vouched for GC. What were you guys doing? :huh:

Actually it was my idea of playing safe. I hadn't read the hint you gave about your role carefully. I thought you were Jubei and hence I didn't know who was Rukia at that time. I didn't want to kill Rukia accidentally and so attacked the Prof. as I knew he would be attacking with Inoeu. Of course, later on the 3rd day, I realized you were Rukia and Wally was Jubei. Before realizing this on the same day, with you as Jubei, the night's events pointed to Wally as Grimmjow. I was about to accuse Wally, when I decided to read your post(hint) more carefully. That's when I realized you were in fact Rukia and Wally was Jubei. I was totally miffed at that point, as I had been planning on how to face Wally with the accusation that he was Grimmjow. :lol: