Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#71 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

Ah yes, we forgot about the fact that Brandon is chained to a rock >.< Erm...so we all just move two I guess? Hey Itachi? Can we move backwards too? *I can't remember* Not that it matters to ME of course :P

<(^-^)>

#72 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:34 AM

Ah yes, we forgot about the fact that Brandon is chained to a rock >.< Erm...so we all just move two I guess? Hey Itachi? Can we move backwards too? *I can't remember* Not that it matters to ME of course :P

<(^-^)>

Just 1 problem with the post. I must stay where I am, everyone else would move two spaces. Unless I am misunderstanding and no BTSC achaeans may move so long as I may not move. Plus, I thought I could kill even if I was chained, sorry.

Edit to actions:
Everyone moves the way previously described UNLESS I am holding everyone back. Then of course, we all must stay still :P
CP will attack JS instead of SG

:) Sorry Itachi

#73 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

LOL, I would love some input. :) We may all need to be involved during the day.
Especially with how the recruitment works out... If we made our recruitments, we may end up being entirely dependant on organizing around LIS so that we can make the consecutive posts.

I am home all day tomarrow working on the book and will be at the computer. I will check every hour or so. So just keep posting what needs to be done

#74 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:47 AM

so river or fire cave..hmmm?
where do we think Joe is..I will go where he is to make my move.

Edited by crazypainter, 24 February 2009 - 02:48 AM.

#75 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

I should still be on the surface
we travel back today
sorry it's not working out that well
doing my best

#76 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:40 PM

Odysseus will guess that:
1) Nestor will choose Twin Bro (Recruit)
2) Athena will protect Kat (Recruit)
3) Hades will Kill Riddle Master (Block)

Some more problems: Nestor chooses a character, not a player, since he only effects killing roles. Also, Hades does not kill

#77 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:01 PM

Some more problems: Nestor chooses a character, not a player, since he only effects killing roles. Also, Hades does not kill

GAH! I'm soooo sorry for holding up this game! I meant Cerberus will kill Riddle Master (block), my fault.
And since I cannot kill... and we do not know who TB is... Nestor will choose Diomedes.
I hope that covers everything! :)
Again, I'm sorry for holding things up Itachi. You can blame us Achaeans if you like, I hate that you may be taking the heat for my misunderstandings. :huh:

#78 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

GAH! I'm soooo sorry for holding up this game! I meant Cerberus will kill Riddle Master (block), my fault.
And since I cannot kill... and we do not know who TB is... Nestor will choose Diomedes.
I hope that covers everything! :)
Again, I'm sorry for holding things up Itachi. You can blame us Achaeans if you like, I hate that you may be taking the heat for my misunderstandings. :huh:

It's OK, it takes the pressure off me to get things written quickly ;)

#79 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

Well, you lost LIS. But you did gain Riranor who is Nestor into the BTSC. Thanks for playing LIS!

#80 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:57 PM

Crap, Apollo wasn't able to cross the river to kill SG. At least we have Nestor now who can make Diomedes stronger than LIS.

So, does anyone know who Athena is? If we can bombard the board after she makes a post, then I can get unleashed and take out Hades tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users