Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#31 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:08 AM

Er, the Gods are Hades, Athena, Apollo, Hermes and Persephone :3

<(^-^)>

Correct ;) This means that if you want to recruit Persephone or Hermes you must first lose Athena or Apollo. The baddies only start with 1, so they can recruit a God right off the bat.

#32 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:36 AM

Do CP and LIS know about this sticky'd thread? I have seen CP on, but not in here, and I suspect that they may be overlooking this thread b/c it appears as a sticky at the top (like the tutorial things that you look over after the first couple times you see it). I had that problem when I was trying to find it for the first time :)

#33 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:48 AM

Do CP and LIS know about this sticky'd thread? I have seen CP on, but not in here, and I suspect that they may be overlooking this thread b/c it appears as a sticky at the top (like the tutorial things that you look over after the first couple times you see it). I had that problem when I was trying to find it for the first time :)

I sent them both a PM about it and rookie gave them access right after the Night Post. I'm not sure about cp, but I know LIS is really busy right now; that's why he was a backup.

#34 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

I'm here - popping out and catching up

#35 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:00 PM

100% kill for Apollo - just can't kill gods
I'm all for lynching Impy but you have voted Dawg, so a little confused
I'll not risk a follow on Dawg till later so I'll start with Impy for now...
Is SomeGuy trying for BTSC as independant

#36 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

100% kill for Apollo - just can't kill gods
I'm all for lynching Impy but you have voted Dawg, so a little confused
I'll not risk a follow on Dawg till later so I'll start with Impy for now...
Is SomeGuy trying for BTSC as independant

Welcome to the team! I agree, we should go with Impervious...about Someguy...sounds like that's what he's trying to do, but why would he claim to have a team? :huh:

<(^-^)>

#37 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

I'm worried about voting for Impervious right now, if he is Hades then his secret ability is likely to be just like mine. I would hate for the achaeans to all out themselves on the first day by voting for him. It's much safer if we hang back an allow me to use the guessing ability to ID him. ;)

Hey LIS, would you mind posting the following section in the thread? (don't forget to add that [ symbol at the beginning)
I have a feeling that people will know that you didn't write that message, but that will just reassure them that you are the rightful spokesperson for the Achaeans :)

quote name='Riranor' date='Feb 22 2009, 09:36 AM' post='129503']
but there could be a bad side effect if Hades dies... and if he is good then something might happen that is good for us but i really doubt that. He is outing himself which is why i am worried. The more he says that he is helping us the more i don't trust him for some reason. I just dont think we are making the right choice.
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing. Like maybe Hades can ID every player that votes for him if he is lynched. After all... "there are 4 Players with hidden Abilities as well." I would assume that Hades and Odysseus would each have one of those abilities. And considering Hades cannot die, I would have granted him the ability to ID his attackers/voters. So please we wary about voting for people who ask for it, you may not know what you are giving up. :blink:

#38 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

Ok, I'm getting the feeling that I may be exposing myself as a critical role since I am not willing to jump out into the open as the spokesperson again.

Should I just speak up start organizing people?

#39 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

I wouldn't endanger yourself...maybe I should? :huh: And WHO should I vote for? :unsure:

<(^-^)>

#40 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

ok I am in! Lemme catch up with the game and I will jump on in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users