Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#831 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

I'm actually going snowboarding one week from tmw. Hopefully LotR and Supernatural will be completed by then.

It's my last chance to go snowboarding this season, so I'm takin the opportunity! :D

From VA huh? Are you going to Winterplace!?

#832 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:11 AM

Well thanks LIS, that was great! So good infact that I've been watching the films all over again, it got me in the mood B)) .

Good result everyone... GC, shame on you :P .

Diverting the same shame using Smith's secret ability to you shameless humans! :P Diverting Andro to you was a disaster of sorts, we had considered that you could be Morpheus(blast you!) but thought that if by the slimmest of chances you could be the Frenchman, you would be the next day target. We were wrong, of course. <_< :P

#833 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3698 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:11 AM

Diverting the same shame using Smith's secret ability to you shameless humans! :P Diverting Andro to you was a disaster of sorts, we had considered that you could be Morpheus(blast you!) but thought that if by the slimmest of chances you could be the Frenchman, you would be the next day target. We were wrong, of course. <_< :P

What?? The victim you divert to wasn't a random one?!

You could choose the player?

That's awesome!! :D But the Frenchy was already dead! Hehehe... :P

Once again... thanks baddies! ;)

#834 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

What?? The victim you divert to wasn't a random one?!

You could choose the player?

That's awesome!! :D But the Frenchy was already dead! Hehehe... :P

Once again... thanks baddies! ;)

It was Renan(Thompson's) ability. The next night I was forced to use PT's random diversion, and just our luck it chose to block you for a second time. I mean, it could have been TAD, that way Jarze wouldn't have been killed. <_< :P

And double blast to JS for suggesting my name as agent and asking Apoc to arrest me. Another blast to SD for arresting me and outing my role. If I had not been arrested, I was thinking of using Imp's secret ability of action backfiring(but not sure it would hold good for more than one action, I guess it would have). I knew IDNE and you would be coming after me if made it through the day. Another Blast to Dozer for spoiling our plan the very first night and then forcing us to divert or block him.

A blast to TAD for not giving away his role earlier, as it could have saved us much trouble earlier on. A blast to Trinity(Brandon), for we could not consider killing him, as otherwise Switch had to start killing alternate nights.

Finally A BIG blast to all you freed humans and usable programs.

And Andro we are not baddies, we are super-cool agents. B))

#835 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

It looks the Architect ahs to balance this again and reset the clock PC
Big thanks to GC for coming out of his mafia detox to step in
We all mafia detox between games :lol:

#836 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Thank you LIS! You know I cannot resist the temptation. :P

Oh! A big blast to TP for targeting Imp and I am not done with the blasts yet. Quite a few to go, but I think I will reserve it for later. :P

#837 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

If you are not dead by then, I will take over for you in LotR!

You got it! I've got no problem handing it over if the Host and players don't mind. LotR is progressing slowly, so there is a good chance I will need you to replace me. But we'll see. We are still finalizing the trip and there is a chance it will be moved to the 28th instead of the 21st (giving me plenty of time to lynch/kill/backstab/save all of you!)

From VA huh? Are you going to Winterplace!?

Snowshoe / Silver Creek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users