Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:50 AM

Outside at night, the gang member lowers his helmet visor and eyes the prize within the house; he can see it. If he can get it, his fortune is assured, his fellow gang-members will respect him, and he can get the custom Harly Davidson he wants so badly. So carefully and quietly he creeps closer, ever cautious that his movements go undetected by the guard protecting it, yet in reality his surreptitious movements are being closely monitored and recorded by camaras. If he knows, he doesn’t care. Then suddenly, unexpectedly, a delivery boy brings a hot order for the hungry guard. Seeing this turn of events, one of the tenants in the house quickly intercepts the order by brandishing a stick, leaving nothing for the guard. He hurls the stick toward the guard and then distracts both he and the delivery boy by running from his home, screaming and arms waving everywhere. Without question, he and the thief are in cahoots, both members of the same gang. The thief takes the opportunity presented by his friend by rushing for the prize. He attacks the distracted guard in the house and knocks him on his back. He lays his hands on the prize. Eureeka! But wait! He cannot lift it; it doesn't move! The angry guard is scrambling to get up, though with difficulty because of his body armor. Not wishing to tangle with the assaulted guard, and satisfied in this accomplishment alone, the thief dashes away toward the nearest ditch, his escape ensured.

What was the prize?

#2 Psych

Psych

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:21 AM

good one! I'm not sure.

Spoiler for uhh

Edited by Psych, 06 January 2009 - 05:23 AM.

#3 gotnoworrys

gotnoworrys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:33 AM

I wonder if the guard is a dog. The armor; his chain. The tenant; a child. Am I close or miles off?

#4 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:57 AM

I wonder if the guard is a dog. The armor; his chain. The tenant; a child. Am I close or miles off?

You're in the next county :D
Interesting approach though.

#5 itsme

itsme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:16 AM

i am not sure about this but to me it looks like
Spoiler for i aint sure but is it

#6 gotnoworrys

gotnoworrys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:38 AM

I still think the guard isn't human.

#7 gotnoworrys

gotnoworrys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:46 AM

Okay... this is my answer. The prize is:
Spoiler for spoiler

#8 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

I still think the guard isn't human.

Spoiler for clarity and help

#9 flamedudex

flamedudex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

Spoiler for answer?

Edited by flamedudex, 06 January 2009 - 06:52 AM.

#10 Guyver

Guyver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:22 AM

Spoiler for I'm guessing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users