BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Princess Bride Mafia

Host: S. Morgenstern

Akaslickster- voting for prof. Templeton

Itachi-san - voting for Akaslickster

Prince_Marth85 – dead (killed by Roberts)

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon - voting for Akaslickster

Mekal - voting for Akaslickster

Cherry Lane - voting for Prof Templeton

Prof. Templeton - voting for Akaslickster

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik (safe for today, but cannot vote because she is still unconscious)

DMS172 - voting for Akaslickster

star_tiger - voting for Akaslickster

itachi-San if your wrong about this than you'll need to do some explaining

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember everyone...there are no hints in the posts. I will call the baddies (less Vizzini) the Florin Trio even if there is only one of them left...for lack of a better way to reference them.

OK, thanks...good to know

I'm not done with you yet, Prof. T. I have some more questions for PG (below), then I'll review what I know and see if I still think you are who I think you are.

Some quick clarifications about roles & actions:

- Westley can only kill on the defensive, he does not have night-kill ability.

- Humperdinck can choose not to kill, as can Roberts and Inigo

- Vizzini must submit a kill action each night

- If Westley is attacked at night while Buttercup is still alive, he does not die...so Max's pill would be wasted on him in that circumstance

- Fezzik cannot post comments while he is unconscious

Any other questions??

Yes....If Humperdinck is dead, does the Florin Trio still get to use his kill ability?

And if Humperdinck is dead, can the Trio still recruit Vizzini?

OK, thanks...good to know

I'm not done with you yet, Prof. T. I have some more questions for PG (below), then I'll review what I know and see if I still think you are who I think you are.

If Humperdinck is dead, does the Florin Trio still get to use his kill ability?

And if Humperdinck is dead, can the Trio still recruit Vizzini?

It says in the OP that the rest of the Trio can not recruit Vizzini if Humperdinck is dead. It also seems that the only kills can come from the Count if the Prince dies. It seems to me there are two possiblities for Humperdinck. 1) PM was Humperdinck, who is now dead, or 2) Humperdinck is being played by a clever individual who did not take action last night to throw us off and put suspicion on someone else (which is exactly what happened). I'm sure you'll say there is a third option, but I've already hinted at my role, which will be proven soon enough.

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik (safe for today, but cannot vote because she is still unconscious)

itachi-San if your wrong about this than you'll need to do some explaining

In addition to that, everyone should note that I-san almost always votes me first when he is a baddie.

It looks like I am the first valuable innocent to die. What the heck is this game? Follow the leader? Don't say I didn't try to keep you all from making this foolish, foolish, foolish, foolish mistake.

There is plenty of time to redeem yourselves and vote for Prof. or I-san. :)

Edited by akaslickster

In addition to that, everyone should note that I-san almost always votes me first when he is a baddie.

It looks like I am the first valuable innocent to die. What the heck is this game? Follow the leader? Don't say I didn't try to keep you all from making this foolish, foolish, foolish, foolish mistake.

I don't think I-san is a baddie. I believe him that his vote yesterday was to draw out the baddies. But some other innocents fell for it...including probably you. Prof T is a clever one, though, and he knew either choice was bad for him. So he wavered...then kept his vote on Y-san when it was clear nothing was going to change.

I wish I-san were here today. All he said yesterday was that he was voting for slick because he "fell into the trap". But there are others who did, too. So why slick? And why is there so much bandwagoning today without much evidence?

I don't like that we got into a vote for one-or-the-other so soon today, beause it limits the discussion. Right now it seems the only discussion has been between me and the Prof. And obviously he's not going to admit he's a baddie. So, to everyone else: what do you think about our comments? Does it have to be a choice between these 2? Who else might be a baddie?

And I'm still waiting on PG to say whether the Florin Trio can have a nightly kill without the Prince. If they can't, then they are seriously disadvantaged (though that would be good for us), so I'll wait for PG. I have another idea about who the Prof could be...but it still isn't good for him.

I did not fall into any trap as you will see. I was skeptical about Y-san at first. Then finally I saw she may have been Fezzik. When I voted, I felt it was one or the other and was more suspicious toward Prof. Later on, I read the Fezzick role and didn't change right away, lest I look like a baddie bandwagoner. No one is completely sure this early in the game. If everyone is too busy, they simply follow the previous vote. This time it is stupid, as will be shown unfortunately.

I was too late to vote for Y-san. So that is all I will say, unless anyone wants to question me. I need to follow the rules and not tell my role. I certainly would but, the baddies will still be after me.

I think I believe CL on this one.

Brandonb - voting for prof. Templeton

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

So voting for me we have CL, who seems convinced I'm a baddie somehow, and the two people who voted for Mekal even after there was much discussion about who Y-san was and why we were voting for her. I admit I was a little slow on the uptake for that one, but after rereading Fezzik's role I was fully on board. I have no evidence against Slick at this point except that he still choose to keep his vote the same even after I said there was a reason Itachi had voted so. The same goes for Brandonb, who cast his vote for Mekal later still. I can do nothing the next night and will have to wait until night 4 to prove who I am. CL has forced me to expose myself, making me a choice target for the baddies, so I don't know if I'll even make it that far without a save. I, for one, am glad people didn't blindly jump on the Prof. T. bandwagon.

So voting for me we have CL, who seems convinced I'm a baddie somehow, and the two people who voted for Mekal even after there was much discussion about who Y-san was and why we were voting for her. I admit I was a little slow on the uptake for that one, but after rereading Fezzik's role I was fully on board. I have no evidence against Slick at this point except that he still choose to keep his vote the same even after I said there was a reason Itachi had voted so. The same goes for Brandonb, who cast his vote for Mekal later still. I can do nothing the next night and will have to wait until night 4 to prove who I am. CL has forced me to expose myself, making me a choice target for the baddies, so I don't know if I'll even make it that far without a save. I, for one, am glad people didn't blindly jump on the Prof. T. bandwagon.
I can change my vote to I-san. Only, if I'm dead, it won't matter what I do. Edited by akaslickster

I can change my vote to I-san. Only, if I'm dead, it won't matter what I do.

well that won't help you stay alive, will it? best to keep your vote where it is. besides, even though he voted for you, I believe he's a goodie.

Edited by Cherry Lane

I don't think that helps any. I pretty sure Itachi is an innocent. That or he is far craftier then I give him credit for.

well, we agree on one thing... but that still doesn't make you an innocent.

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for Frozen_in_Fire

all this discussion has brought up some very good points. But I also think it is important for all of us to talk so

the saving roles can have a better idea of who needs to be saved and the baddies can inadvertantly expose themselves.

If the prof and slick are baddies, we dont know which ones they were. That still leaves two possibly out there.

Dont take it for granted that Prince was the actual prince humperdink.

And are peplpe actually bandwagoning or is there a good reason for this? I for one, am certain that Itachi is who

we all think he is...V. BUT if we just follow him blindly its not much of a game is it?

So come on people, lets put some new names on the list with good reasons. We will chew those possibilities around and then

see what we come up with...

How about some of those who are not participating?

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for Frozen_in_Fire

DMS172 - voting for Brandonb

all this discussion has brought up some very good points. But I also think it is important for all of us to talk so

the saving roles can have a better idea of who needs to be saved and the baddies can inadvertantly expose themselves.

If the prof and slick are baddies, we dont know which ones they were. That still leaves two possibly out there.

Dont take it for granted that Prince was the actual prince humperdink.

And are peplpe actually bandwagoning or is there a good reason for this? I for one, am certain that Itachi is who

we all think he is...V. BUT if we just follow him blindly its not much of a game is it?

So come on people, lets put some new names on the list with good reasons. We will chew those possibilities around and then

see what we come up with...

How about some of those who are not participating?

that's exactly what i said earlier but no one went along with it

You did it again... Stop with the empty defenses and put out something useful!!!

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for brandonb

DMS172 - voting for brandonb

there fixed the code box and got your drift

well that won't help you stay alive, will it? best to keep your vote where it is. besides, even though he voted for you, I believe he's a goodie.
Yeah, I guess you might be correct. He could be psycho goodie or, a baddie using me as a scapegoat again.

I don't think that helps any. I pretty sure Itachi is an innocent. That or he is far craftier then I give him credit for.
I disagree but, you'll see, soon enough.

that's exactly what i said earlier but no one went along with it
Thanks for seeing the light. Following others is not always smart.

You did it again... Stop with the empty defenses and put out something useful!!!
Don't read it then. :P what he said. <_<

I am not forcing you to read anything. I will defend how I please. :P

Did I miss something? Why did Bb just get dragged into this? :blink: Not that I'm trying to protect him, but I heard no guesses/accusations/evidence of him being bad :mellow:

b/c I have been inactive :P .

I see it as a completely valid reason to vote for me. Who knows, I could be a baddie trying to lay low... OR I could be an innocent that somehow got signed up for 3 different games at once ! :blush: sorry

b/c I have been inactive :P .

I see it as a completely valid reason to vote for me. Who knows, I could be a baddie trying to lay low... OR I could be an innocent that somehow got signed up for 3 different games at once ! :blush: sorry

ha! I hate that when it happens..lol

and just for the record..I dont really think the Brandon is bad. he could be... but I dont like playing a game where

we all vote for whoever itachi or anyone says. I was one of those discovery roles a few games ago and while it was fun to

know who was who, it didnt make for a great game. I mean, this is a game and the purpose is to have fun, not always be the victor.

edit:

can I say how much I Love Cool weather?!? I feel like I can actually start using my brain again!

Edited by crazypainter

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for prof. Templetonlike the rat in charlottes web

DMS172 - voting for brandonb

ha! I hate that when it happens..lol

and just for the record..I dont really think the Brandon is bad. he could be... but I dont like playing a game where

we all vote for whoever itachi or anyone says. I was one of those discovery roles a few games ago and while it was fun to

know who was who, it didnt make for a great game. I mean, this is a game and the purpose is to have fun, not always be the victor.

edit:

can I say how much I Love Cool weather?!? I feel like I can actually start using my brain again!

Nobody's voting because Itachi said so. On day 1 he placed a vote for Mekal, knowing that if Mekal were innocent all the baddies would know he was, just to see who went along with it. Only 2 people did. On a side note: How cool are we talking, you live in L.A. It's like 55 outside my house and people think were having a heat wave. B)) *Puts on shades*

All this talk about people getting on a bandwagon without reason. What's your rational? I've practically come out and given my role and yet there's your vote.

Prof, I dont doubt you. I am only trying to spurn some more conversation among the voters. I see what you said and I agree with you. I doubt you will get

lynched. But dont you think it could be possible that by voting for someone you can catch another? Why yes you have said that...

edit:

besides, there are 5 hours to go and its getting dull.

Edited by crazypainter