Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy Battle

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#21 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

Guys we are getting of topic <_<

#22 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

*pictures a tiger riding an ostrich....*

:D Can't wait to start :)

#23 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

*pictures a tiger riding an ostrich....*

:D Can't wait to start :)

That'll need to be quite a big ostrich...I shall name it QWERTY FIDGET! Try saying that really fast...

I'm so excited for FFB! Just sent in my night post B)) Watch me get killed on the first night... <_<

#24 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:05 AM

Don't forget. When sending in your Night action, include your 3 magic and 1 summon choices.

Exceptions:

Vivi and Kefka have access to all magic.

Yuna has access to all summons.

#25 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:09 AM

I see some confusion with night actions so I'll clarify as best I can here.

Each night you may chose 1 of 4 options:

1) Attack - Select a player to attack. If you have a special power then specify how you wish to use it.

Special powers:

Ultimecia: Control a person's night action - Send in who you wish to control and what you want them to do. You may chose any of the 4 actions: Attack, Defend, Cast Magic, or Summon. If you wish to have them attack, cast magic or summon, include who you want them to target. If you wish to have them use a magic let me know so that I can give you the list of spells they have left. If they have chosen a multi-target summon, I will let you know that so you may chose the targets. If you chose to have them summon and they have already used their summon, the mind control will fail.

Squall Leonhart: Scan - In addition to his night action, on odd nights he may also scan a player and learn if they are a hero or a villain.

Zidane Tribal: Trance - 1 time per game (unless he levels up) he can use his Trance ability Dyne to get a 100% defense breaking kill on a player.

Shadow: Interceptor - Every even night in addition to his attack, he may send Interceptor to spy on someone and possibly learn their identity.

2) Defend - Use a defense, if you defend, you cannot be killed unless you are manipulated by Ultimecia and made to do some other action or a player uses a defense breaking kill. Every character has only 2 defense uses. The 2 non attacking players of Ultimate Evil have unlimited automatic defenses.

3) Cast Magic - Each night but not 2 nights in a row, you may use 1 spell of your 3 spell choices. If you use a spell, you may not use it again during the game so choose wisely. Vivi and Kefka have access to all spells and Vivi can elect to use a spell every night.

4) Summon - You may chose to use the summon you have chosen. You may only use a summon one time for the entire game. Yuna may be able to use summons more than once if she levels up.

I hope that clears up things. If you still have any questions, feel free to PM me and ask.

Edit: Spelling/More clarification for Ultimecia

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 30 October 2008 - 01:17 AM.

#26 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:55 AM

Ok so if we use our spell power we are defenseless? Am I just getting it wrong?

AW, it's so CUTE! Mine will be named Renard (French for Fox biggrin.gif) ANYWAY that's enough nonsense posts...
So the rules are pretty much the same, just a question, if you use a spell or summon, thats like no defense right?
<(^-^)>

I really need to apologize here. I have been hitting the facebook a bit too hard. All my HighSchool pals and I just got together
after 20 years and posted our pics of the party...WILD...btw...
So I am drunk with witty remarks and it is hard to sober up. So no more pointless posts ok I promise.
I sent my choices in to my sweet prince. And dont worry, just because we have a secret love affaire doesnt mean
I am getting any special favors. ;)
wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?

** I will love him and hug him and sit on him like a mother hen and I will cal him geeeooorge**

Edited by crazypainter, 30 October 2008 - 02:00 AM.

#27 Silverheart

Silverheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

I sent my choices in to my sweet prince. And dont worry, just because we have a secret love affaire doesnt mean
I am getting any special favors. ;)
wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?

** I will love him and hug him and sit on him like a mother hen and I will cal him geeeooorge**

I'm not gonna lie.....that was kinda creepy :rolleyes: :D

What are the hours? Like....are the posts due at 8? 9? and I think your in my timezone....

Edit: Lighten up a little Lime *nudges* Your so serious :P

Edited by Silverheart, 30 October 2008 - 02:06 AM.

#28 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:37 AM

Okay... I am just going to say now that my mom just made a stupid rule that i have to have ALL my HW done before i get on my PC... so i might not be the most active during the start of the lynchings...

#29 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:46 AM

I think I'm the only one who got this joke. Laughed my head off!! :lol:

#30 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

I think I'm the only one who got this joke. Laughed my head off!! :lol:

I got it too. Old school Looney Tunes! :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users