Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Death Note Mafia

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#171 foolonthehill

foolonthehill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

I love the idea that people don't know everything about their own role - it's a bit like the reverse of UR's Jumper mafia (where people only know about their own role).

Looking forward to DNH: Rematch anyway, as I haven't got time for Hybrid this week. Perhaps I'll last longer this time ;) but, then, after lying so muchl in Jumper Mafia, I don't think anyone will believe anything I say!

#172 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3393 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

I love the idea that people don't know everything about their own role - it's a bit like the reverse of UR's Jumper mafia (where people only know about their own role).

Looking forward to DNH: Rematch anyway, as I haven't got time for Hybrid this week. Perhaps I'll last longer this time ;) but, then, after lying so muchl in Jumper Mafia, I don't think anyone will believe anything I say!

Thanks! :D And I got the idea from the storyline...(like most of my DNM ideas)...Light gives up his Death Note and therefore loses the memories of being Kira...

But the DNM ideas just keep coming...I've also got some ideas for DNM2...which I think I'll rename DNM: C_______ (get the theme? ;P)
It will have 3 teams: Light and the Task Force, Mellow and the Mafia, Near and the SPK.
Each team will have a Death Note, as well as an assassin-type killer. Instead of saving roles, each team will have a role that is able to set a trap for the assassin by choosing the person the assassin targets, and if successful, they "capture" the assassin and his ID is revealed. Each team will be able to have one person trade for the Shinigami Eyes, with the 50% chance of being revealed. Without True Names, of course, the DNH can't kill, but the trade-off is to risk getting themselves revealed and thus killed...oh, and while there is no penalty for guessing wrong, there will be a "reward" for killing with the Death Note. For every successful Death Note kill, the morale of the team increases and the assassin gets a +(something percent chance, I'm thinking 25 right now) to escape a trap. I'm also thinking of putting in a double agent for each team...but that would mean that each team cannot have btsc...which actually might not be bad...hmmm...
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users