Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Heroes: Season 1

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#571 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:12 AM

Wow that sounds really cool! I'd play it, but maybe not until a couple other things end *cough*Cruiseshipmaifaanimebattleroyalefour*cough*
:D
~Kat

Yeah, 1.1 will definitely be after those. BB and I just finished working out most of the details, and it looks great! :D Some roles are the same, some have great new abilities, some have lost abilities, all to make it much more fair and much more awesome. Trust me, all the role-revealing last game? Not gonna happen in this one. :P

#572 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:25 AM

Wow that sounds really cool! I'd play it, but maybe not until a couple other things end *cough*Cruiseshipmaifaanimebattleroyalefour*cough*
:D
~Kat

Thanks. If I were to make the Heroes Hybrid game it would be a while before I started it. Not until after alot of the current stuff has ended, and probably after Season 1.1. I just wanted to put the idea out there for now.

Edit: But right now, Season 1.1 is what it's all about. Sylar has been tweaked, the Heroes have been tweaked, and the company... :ph34r: They will be feared this time :excl:

Edited by Brandonb, 16 October 2008 - 12:27 AM.

#573 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:04 AM

That said... yeah, we figured that it may go down hill quickly for the company as soon as the first night was over. Not just b/c Sylar died, but because both Sylar and the Company's kills were botched on night one.

Lol...you mean b/c I was Ted. :P

I do like your idea for the team game...sounds like a coalitions game...;P
The people in gray could definitely do some serious damage by acting as double-agents, i.e. pretending to be on one side while working for the other...
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#574 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:21 AM

Lol...you mean b/c I was Ted. :P

I do like your idea for the team game...sounds like a coalitions game...;P
The people in gray could definitely do some serious damage by acting as double-agents, i.e. pretending to be on one side while working for the other...

From what it sounds like though, they're either going to be one of the other...Is that right? Just depending on who "recruits" them first?

Off topic: Y-San? Have you gotten any of my PM's about Death Note Mafia...You've never replied?? o_O

#575 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:49 AM

From what it sounds like though, they're either going to be one of the other...Is that right? Just depending on who "recruits" them first?

Right^, and Right^, and Right^^ (for Ysan)

There will be 5 "gray" players, but in reality only 3 of them will be truly gray while 1 is white (can only be recruited by one particular side) and one is black (can only be recruited by the other particular side). The 3 truly gray will go to whichever team can successfully recruit them first. That said... those players will never be confirmed as having been recruited. Through the entire game they will remain, on the surface, as a permanent part of the mix group, even after they gain BTSC with whoever recruits them. That ambiguity will leave open the possibility for people in the mix/gray playing as double agents. In particular, the 1white and 1black player that are already assigned to a side.

From what I can imagine, it would be very difficult to pull off a double-agent act (but not impossible). B/C in the thread a gray player would have to be recruited by one team, then voice support for other team, and then attack the team the were supporting. No information could be gained from the opposing team, b/c the gray player would only have BTSC with the team that recruited him/her. Maybe one or two very clever players could figure out a way to do this successfully, but I don't see how it can be done without the opposing side figuring it out and seeking revenge soon after the betrayal.

I don't really want to speculate any deeper on the strategical ideas that I have been considering. I would rather just see what other people come up with when/if I start this thing in a few weeks. :)

In the mean time... Season 1.1 is coming soon! I don't know how soon... maybe not that soon... heck, the way I see it, there's really no way for it to be soon enough! :P

And I just want to thank everyone for playing! I hope to see you all again in 1.1!

Edited by Brandonb, 16 October 2008 - 03:52 AM.

#576 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

Wow! Looking forward to an epic Heroes game. Go Frost and Brandon. :P

#577 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Oh yes, this one will be much more epic, and the one after, with the 5 gray players will be highly epic. I'm really excited to see how the different roles play out this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users