5) Joe's Student voting for - Cherry Lane

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi - voting for Cherry Lane

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

9) GC - voting for Joe's student

10) woon voting for - Cherry Lane

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

12) Slick voting for Cherry Lane

I know this wont make a difference but.....I had a realization...

You killed Mekal very possibly. I need to see something.

Herbalist where ever you are. Visit me tonight. Just in case. I don't like the looks of things. Thanks. B))

Also you used a dead persons color before I am deceased. Hmph.

Edited by akaslickster

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well of course! Now that i change my vote from CL she turns up as the P wench!!!

Murphy's law I tell you!!!!

But there is a great side to the story...we got a pirate! So there is some hope for us

surviving after all. :lol:

I wonder who she visited? And why wasn't I????? :wub:

Well, you all got me good. And you don't even know the great aversion I have to rats...

Have fun with the rest...maybe I'll still find a way to "visit" at night

I wonder who she visited? And why wasn't I????? :wub:

Ahh, if only I'd lived another night, my dear.

Ok, sorry about the second ghost post, but I didn't really get to post at all so...

Isn't Wally West dead? And he was the swashbuckler? Or am I missing something :wacko: I just scimmed most of this so I might be :lol:

~The Fox

whoa wally where you been bud? I see you here now but we could have used your help...unless you are a pirate or the Kraken...

so which is it?????? Inquiring mind want to know.

I would very much love to help you out, but unfortunately I am in Davy Jone's Locker at the moment. Cherry Lane has just come to join me and we are enjoying some very delicious drinks together, although I must say, they are a bit salty. And I believe Captain Sinistral has painted my role in blue for all those "inquiring mind". ;)

I would very much love to help you out, but unfortunately I am in Davy Jone's Locker at the moment. Cherry Lane has just come to join me and we are enjoying some very delicious drinks together, although I must say, they are a bit salty. And I believe Captain Sinistral has painted my role in blue for all those "inquiring mind". ;)

mmm...salty beverages...maybe I'll get you drunk and find out who you *really* are

(My apologies for the non-game related post. Just had to do it.

You two will never get an award for best couple as PG and I. :P

Ben Law, this is your warning. You haven't placed a meaningful vote all game, and have been inactive for most of the discussion. I understand you're in another time zone, but we have other players here from other time zones and they are managing quite well. Please try to participate more, or I will have to either replace you or remove you from the ship. Thanks.

Sorry, Just woke up, Going thru all the posts

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked/innocent

3) FIF - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates/innocent

4) Crazypainter/ maybe a pirate or kraken

5) Joe's Student/ innocent most likely

6) Ben_Law/Innocent

7) Itachi/pirate or kraken

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken/Innocent

9) GC maybe innocent

10) woon maybe innocent

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates/innocent

12) Slick /Innocent

This is what I believe so far. It is not completed but close as I can get. I would not kill CL if I was a pirate. I am sure the kraken is one of the 2 above. Stick with me and save me if needed. We are almost near the end for that beautiful treasure.

mmm...salty beverages...maybe I'll get you drunk and find out who you *really* are

(My apologies for the non-game related post. Just had to do it.

Me? You don't have to get me drunk to get to know me ;). My name is Alex Murphy. I'm 24, I work in law enforcement, well, kind of, I like Pirates of the Caribbean because I have a sense of adventure.

Me? You don't have to get me drunk to get to know me ;). My name is Alex Murphy. I'm 24, I work in law enforcement, well, kind of, I like Pirates of the Caribbean because I have a sense of adventure.

*Cough* Law Enforcement *Cough*

you better watch what your doing CL... he could arrest you :P

Umm... got to go me mateys... the spirits of Davy Jones Locker are coming for me... Tell me momm iii llllooooovvvvvveeeeeee hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... and i wonder if they have a pizza parlor in there... Care to join me UR and WW?

Edited by Mekal

6) Ben_Law/Innocent

9) GC maybe innocent

10) woon maybe innocent

12) Slick /Innocent

This is what I believe so far. It is not completed but close as I can get. I would not kill CL if I was a pirate. I am sure the kraken is one of the 2 above. Stick with me and save me if needed. We are almost near the end for that beautiful treasure.

Hey!! I am not evil! I am an innocent! I am not a pirate or the kraken....

Bud, stop casting assparagraph. For me huh? :)

6) Ben_Law/Innocent

9) GC maybe innocent

10) woon maybe innocent

12) Slick /Innocent

I hope you are correct :D Went out last evening and came back home very late and had an over-doze of scotch :blink: Could not even stay awake to read the posts :wacko:

I hope you are correct :D Went out last evening and came back home very late and had an over-doze of scotch :blink: Could not even stay awake to read the posts :wacko:

yeah overdose...

or...

you came you saw, you killed.

Am I going to find out that I died tonight?

E gad! save me!!!!!!!!

sorry I replied to you in another forum,,, he he he

NVM!

Let's see... which character would have easily been able to take a long period of time off and also want to lay low on voting. Ben McKraken me thinks. He's a shady one. What say you Ben?

Edit: all that drinking and no rum? I didn't know Krakens like Scotch

So, my feeling of CL is suspicious came correct! Good, another baddies eliminated.

I am so rush from a place that I try to use dial-up with telephone and the website was not function well. I grap my notebook and rush to place where has Wifi to access. That's also happen because my wife ask me to go out for something. :P

So, night 3 tonight.......

So, my feeling of CL is suspicious came correct! Good, another baddies eliminated.

I am so rush from a place that I try to use dial-up with telephone and the website was not function well. I grap my notebook and rush to place where has Wifi to access. That's also happen because my wife ask me to go out for something. :P

So, night 3 tonight.......

Yes, agreed. I still have slight suspicions of you and I am not declaring you as an innocent just yet. I hope you are one of course, I can't be too careful especially with Kraken runnin' around. :o;)

I keep thinking you are a kid with that avatar, You are old enough to drink responsibly. I actually drank a bunch of beer with a Jordanian years ago. Rare experience to tell about. :D

I ,of course, am as exact as possible with my claims at this stage in the game. I want to come out with my roll but, lest I be poisoned by the alchemist, who still is out for us. I need trust. It will only help from now on. I have yet to prove who I am. It's just that I am unfunctionable and useless if dead. I am open to reasonable questions but, protection from the baddies is crucial at this moment. It is my turn to win it for the innocents. It must happen, and I want to show I can do it righteously.

Edited by akaslickster