Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#341 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4843 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

Yeah! It's difficult but being a baddie is what is challenging and loads of fun. I love being a baddie. :D (hey! only in Mafia :P ) You played well CP, but being a baddie one has to make some posts which somehow prove suspicious to others. :lol:

Well , my friend Brandon has been very good at some of the obstacles involved. Hence why I suggested he give you all some pointers. I am looking for a game that I can construct on my own.
It will not be a Mafia rerun. I thought about this scenario and it will be completely original and enjoyable. Please give me time to put the finishing touches etc. I think this will be the best ever imaginable. I may even start my own site for it. :lol:
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#342 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

I recovered, and I do think people should stop bringing up the past games or arguments from the past. No exceptions. I am just being just. They get into a pattern with lynching/plank etc. There is no exuse to think about the past games of Mafia, when a random role has been chosen for each individual game. Well, I bet this is nonsense too. Maybe I need to explain more for others to understand. :D

I am sorry if I offended you because of this. I just happy because I able to perform the doctor role to save someone. That's all only.

I will zip my mouth then......

#343 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4843 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

I am sorry if I offended you because of this. I just happy because I able to perform the doctor role to save someone. That's all only.

I will zip my mouth then......

No. No one had offended me about anything. I just dislike mixing Mafias together and bringing up past when the present consists of entirely different roles etc. I merely prefer all of the players of the game, in that game, to stick with that one only. I thought unreality had rules with that. :D

#344 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:59 AM

Well , my friend Brandon has been very good at some of the obstacles involved. Hence why I suggested he give you all some pointers. I am looking for a game that I can construct on my own.
It will not be a Mafia rerun. I thought about this scenario and it will be completely original and enjoyable. Please give me time to put the finishing touches etc. I think this will be the best ever imaginable. I may even start my own site for it. :lol:

Slick, I try to throw you all off my scent when I am bad. I give reasons but sometimes they dont work. No worries though. I look forward to your game. Hey I almost convinced you during this one and that makes me happy. I am usually a problem solver and need to think in terms of different problems. Its all practice for me. But I have been the bad gal in the past and gotten away with it so I know I am doing something right...

#345 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4843 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:46 AM

Slick, I try to throw you all off my scent when I am bad. I give reasons but sometimes they dont work. No worries though. I look forward to your game. Hey I almost convinced you during this one and that makes me happy. I am usually a problem solver and need to think in terms of different problems. Its all practice for me. But I have been the bad gal in the past and gotten away with it so I know I am doing something right...

I sometimes have that sixth sense working and at first I thought Joe was BSing me, and then it kicked in. I followed my intuition to trust JS, and righteously so, all went fine. It's like a gut feeling. I am not sure at other times and just stab in the dark. I will be trying to create a great game. If I don't like it then I can still do something that I found at another site. :D Peace out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users