Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Mafia

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#171 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:31 AM

So, my feeling of CL is suspicious came correct! Good, another baddies eliminated.

I am so rush from a place that I try to use dial-up with telephone and the website was not function well. I grap my notebook and rush to place where has Wifi to access. That's also happen because my wife ask me to go out for something. :P

So, night 3 tonight.......

#172 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:30 AM

So, my feeling of CL is suspicious came correct! Good, another baddies eliminated.

I am so rush from a place that I try to use dial-up with telephone and the website was not function well. I grap my notebook and rush to place where has Wifi to access. That's also happen because my wife ask me to go out for something. :P

So, night 3 tonight.......

Yes, agreed. I still have slight suspicions of you and I am not declaring you as an innocent just yet. I hope you are one of course, I can't be too careful especially with Kraken runnin' around. :o ;)
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#173 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

I hope you are correct :D Went out last evening and came back home very late and had an over-doze of scotch :blink: Could not even stay awake to read the posts :wacko:

I keep thinking you are a kid with that avatar, You are old enough to drink responsibly. I actually drank a bunch of beer with a Jordanian years ago. Rare experience to tell about. :D
I ,of course, am as exact as possible with my claims at this stage in the game. I want to come out with my roll but, lest I be poisoned by the alchemist, who still is out for us. I need trust. It will only help from now on. I have yet to prove who I am. It's just that I am unfunctionable and useless if dead. I am open to reasonable questions but, protection from the baddies is crucial at this moment. It is my turn to win it for the innocents. It must happen, and I want to show I can do it righteously.

Edited by akaslickster, 29 September 2008 - 08:51 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#174 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

Woohoo go innocent's good job guys! :D

Shamefully I'm going to ask for a bit of protection tonight... :blush: i thik I'm now in danger... ah well.

But we'll see now what the night brings ey?

#175 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

I-san is either kraken or pirate, I am convinced now.

I am suspicious of him too -_-

#176 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

Night 3 - Lucky Stars

The moon and stars illuminated the night sky as the ship sailed onward to the east. There wasn’t a single cloud in the sky, a welcome change from the previous night’s storm. Slick stood on the deck of the ship, rum in hand, looking up at the stars. “That one group of stars looks like a face without a nose,” Slick said to himself, wistfully. “Aye, and them stars o’er there looks like ye with me sword in yer chest!” laughed a voice behind him. Slick turned around quickly as the pirate’s sword sunk into his chest, a little bit below the left shoulder. If he hadn’t reacted so quickly and moved a little bit, the sword would have certainly pierced his heart. Slick grimaced in pain as he grabbed the pirate’s sword firmly with his right hand, even though it was still in his chest. The pirate struggled to pull his sword free from Slick’s chest so that he could make another attack, but Slick held it firmly and forced the pirate to let go of the sword. The wounded Slick smiled grimly as he drew his own sword, blood beginning to trickle out of his mouth. “Now you will die, pirate scum… I may be wounded but now you’ve got no sword,” said Slick. The masked pirate stood there for a moment, and then burst out into laughter. “Matey, I’m a pirate, remember?”, said the pirate as he drew his pistol and shot Slick right in the chest. The swords fell to the deck with a clatter as Slick’s body slumped to the floor. The pirate walked away, still laughing.

The doctor was hurriedly checking the cabins below deck. I’ve got to find Slick, he thought. He had a bad feeling about tonight. Suddenly he heard the sound of a gunshot from up above deck. He ran up the stairs to find Slick lying there, sword wound on the left side of his chest, and gunshot to the right side. He was bleeding profusely. “The sword just missed his heart… and the shot pierced his lung but he might still make it,” thought the doctor as he expertly diagnosed Slick’s injuries. Luckily I found him in time. Slick, barely conscious at this point, lay on the deck and looked up at that same group of stars before passing out.

Roster:

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked
2) Wally West - DEAD - [Swashbuckler] - Planked
3) FIF - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student
6) Ben_Law
7) Itachi
8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates
12) Slick - Attacked by Pirates - Saved by Doctor

#177 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

Wow slick! That was one beating you took! And survived!
I am thrilled the doc saved you....come on now....who could have gone after him?
Slick, where to send the Flowers? Any other special item I can being to you when I visit?
zana zana colita de rana.......

#178 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

I again am going to be first to cast a vote :rolleyes:

OK soooo... CP it is. Two reasons:

- She changed her vote at last minute to Slick. I thik this points to her guilt not because she was trying to save her fellow pirate, but because it's a great aliby. Every pirate, if a fellow pirate is going to be planked, votes for that fellow pirate, simply because it stands out if they don't. But I think CP has done the reverse of that, so that she wouldn't be accused of being a pirate ("I mean no pirate would vote against the crowd when a fellow pirate is being planked")!

It was done when it was certain CL was going to be planked, when CP knew she was a goner. What reason to vote for Slick? - A sudden realisation... What was that realisation? It was shady to say the least.

- This Post Here - It comes across as if it's been said through gritted teeth lol. In all honesty, sounds very suspicious of someone who had just gone after Slick in the Daytime.

Edit to add: there's no need for my link, it's the post right above mine :lol: :D

Edited by Joe's Student, 29 September 2008 - 08:07 PM.

#179 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

Here we go...

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked
2) Wally West - DEAD - [Swashbuckler] - Planked
3) FIF - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates
4) Crazypainter
5) Joe's Student voting for - Crazypainter
6) Ben_Law
7) Itachi
8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken
9) GC
10) woon
11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates
12) Slick

Btw, anyone have problems getting on BD earlier. Something to with IPS?

Edited by Joe's Student, 29 September 2008 - 08:11 PM.

#180 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:31 PM

Btw, anyone have problems getting on BD earlier. Something to with IPS?

Yes I am having major problems. I usually use firefox but now have changed to safari...
Its driving me insane!!! Seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users