BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia

Mekal

Grr, I have to stop leaving my computer on...So how long does it take to flip a coin? <_<

~Kat

Edit: Whoa like two posts between mine and the one I was answering! My computer's slow today....

my guess is the coin toss changed things and now the host has to rewrite....

edit: either that or he keeps flipping until he gets the answer he wants ("c'mon, best 4 out of 7..."

Edited by Cherry Lane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either that or he keeps flipping until he gets the answer he wants ("c'mon, best 4 out of 7...")

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be jks, but I doubt thats the reason. Mekel, why are you torturing us? The suspence is killing me!

~Kat

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be jks, but I doubt thats the reason. Mekel, why are you torturing us? The suspence is killing me!

~Kat

that is the reason... i don't like what happens at the end of the night post... my poor water... so i am pre-torturing you...

EDIT: with loving suspence...

Edited by Mekal

that is the reason... i don't like what happens at the end of the night post... my poor water... so i am pre-torturing you...

EDIT: with loving suspence...

WHAT? Oh come on! Even the host can't change the outcome <_< MUTINY! Jking, jking...don't throw me off the boat, :unsure: This is my favourite cruise ship :huge anime fox avatar eyes:

~Kat

Night one ending:

The coin fell slowly… like it was falling through syrup. Both frozen and Bodhi’s life flashed in front of there eyes. The coin hit the deck, bounced, bounced one more time, and fell of of the cruise.

“REALLY! You better have another coin” BB yelled

“as a matter of fact I do…” The RW replyed. The coin flipped in the air… and bounced… and bounced again… before finally resting on tails.

“Well that settles it” BB said, and he and two others picked up Bodhi and threw her over board. 13 stories below the clear blue Caribbean water was stained red.

Sea God:Mekal

1)Crazypainter- killed by [Prisoners]

2)Cherry Lane

3)Slick - killed by [s.W.A.T Agent]

4)Joe's Student- killed by [Room Cleaner - Role Manipulation of Hitman]

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

8)Frozen

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

12) Jane - killed by [Prisoners]

13) Janesia

14) Bodhi Dead [Terrorist]

Edited by Mekal

Ok, thats a good ending, we got rid of a baddie :D Its NIGHT everyone! PM time, if you can...should we stratagize?

~Kat

Edit: How was the water stained red if he was just thrown over, with no injuries? How did he bleed? (Sorry, mixing mafia with brainden murder cases :P)

Edited by Kathleen

Ok, thats a good ending, we got rid of a baddie :D Its NIGHT everyone! PM time, if you can...should we stratagize?

~Kat

Edit: How was the water stained red if he was just thrown over, with no injuries? How did he bleed? (Sorry, mixing mafia with brainden murder cases :P)

if you fall over 50 feet into the water it is like hitting concrete. I'm just going to guess that when you fall 13 stories onto concrete you will bleed...

And i will not official say Janeisa's role but i left a REALLY big hint...

Edited by Mekal

Grr...stupid me *headesk* Sorry, I'm in shut down mode cause its almost time for me to go to bed. Oh and don't mourn for your water Mekel, hopefully we'll be lucky enough not to have any innocent blood staining your waters tonight ^_^

~Kat

Lol, Hey Mekal, 5* for hair-pulling suspense. :lol:

Good to see that I'm still alive.... so what now? :blink:

now it is night. go to bed. or do your night thing. whatever.

Sinistral geve me some advice for getting around my work blockage. So I'll try it and see if I can be on in the day tomorrow.

Well, its night, and since we haven't really been that...I wouldn't say successful, but not much has been accomplished, we should strategize...should the nurses save anyone? Lets start there. Wow, I've been planning and suggesting a lot today ^_^

~Kat

Edit: Aw man, I have to go to bed :pissed face: Good luck everyone! Well, not to the prisoners <_<

Edited by Kathleen

Night one ending:

The coin fell slowly… like it was falling through syrup. Both frozen and Bodhi’s life flashed in front of there eyes. The coin hit the deck, bounced, bounced one more time, and fell of of the cruise.

“REALLY! You better have another coin” BB yelled

“as a matter of fact I do…” The RW replyed. The coin flipped in the air… and bounced… and bounced again… before finally resting on tails.

“Well that settles it” BB said, and he and two others picked up Bodhi and threw her over board. 13 stories below the clear blue Caribbean water was stained red.

Sea God:Mekal

1)Crazypainter- killed by [Prisoners]

2)Cherry Lane

3)Slick - killed by [s.W.A.T Agent]

4)Joe's Student- killed by [Room Cleaner - Role Manipulation of Hitman]

5)Itachi

6)GC

7)Kat

8)Frozen

9)Brandonb

10)Woon

11) Ben_Law

12) Jane - killed by [Prisoners]

13) Janesia

14) Bodhi Dead [Terrorist]

Ha! Finally, the ship is clear from terrorist. So fast it will be the night 3....... :huh:

i make hole in boat before i leave and it low on water

i olympic diving champ and swim - the red in water from dress i buy for brandon - he got nice eyes

joke

this is good game - i have fun in cruise ship, i change vote from frozen is good

PM me please i can play more - i play werewolf game

thank you mekal sea god

very hard win for terrorist.

Oh darn, I was hoping the night post would have been up :( Ah well, I may have time to check it second period today, when we're in the library, but maybe not (our school doesn't have wireless yet <_<) Send in your pms people!

~Kat