Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#711 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:54 AM

um.. just of the top of my head, Dusty, BrandonB, Zero, Seven, GC, also there were talks about Kat having a save too.

Why would I have neeeded saving? What use am I besides voting? :P And besides, night post is up. It's day ^_^
~Kat

Edit: Why do my posts not show up?

Edited by Kathleen, 30 August 2008 - 02:55 AM.

#712 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:56 AM

NIGHT THREE

Ben Law breathed in a deep sigh of relief and turned to thank his savior. But the person was gone. All that was left in the street was a spray of herbs and pink flowers.

Phew ... and thanks once again saviour :)

#713 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:00 AM

GC claims JS is mafia!

Was GC the Space Agent or was he telling a lie ??? There is no mention of him being the SA in the Night Post

Edited by Ben Law, 30 August 2008 - 03:00 AM.

#714 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3279 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:03 AM

*SIGH*

Okay, before ppl start jumping at nonexistent clues, let me say this: The female is a NPC, its part of the storyline! Seven targeted Bb, that is why he died. There are no clues to the game, like I've said many times before.

But there may be clues to secrets in the storyline...;P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#715 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

Was GC the Space Agent or was he telling a lie ??? There is no mention of him being the SA in the Night Post

Agree. Seems like lots of identity for those been killed are not yet discovered.

Btw, wow, Ben Law, how lucky you are! But wonder the herbalist saved the right person? <_<

#716 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

"As he turned the corner, his eye fell on another strange sight. There was a large lump lying in the middle of the street. As he approached, he recognized the lump as a humanoid form. "Hey, you alright?" he asked loudly. There was no response. He bent down and scrutinized the body. The limbs were limp like those "rag-dolls" he had read about in the history files. The neck was twisted in an impossible position and the features of the face were contorted. Ben Law carefully reached out a hand to shake the man's shoulder. The body didn't move."

Was it the Mimic who tried to kill me ? :o

#717 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:07 AM

Dusty has confirmed that GC is he Space Agent; I for one trust her.

#718 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:08 AM

"As he turned the corner, his eye fell on another strange sight. There was a large lump lying in the middle of the street. As he approached, he recognized the lump as a humanoid form. "Hey, you alright?" he asked loudly. There was no response. He bent down and scrutinized the body. The limbs were limp like those "rag-dolls" he had read about in the history files. The neck was twisted in an impossible position and the features of the face were contorted. Ben Law carefully reached out a hand to shake the man's shoulder. The body didn't move."

Was it the Mimic who tried to kill me ? :o

Thats the impressions I got

#719 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:12 AM

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S
Roster:
1) Frozen
2) Mekal
3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - DEAD [QA] (air-locked)
5) Ocular-Enso
6) Kat
7) Crazypainter
8) GC - DEAD [?] (killed by M4F14)
9) Nayana
10) Slickster - DEAD [BioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty
12) Dawh - DEAD
[QA] (air-locked)
13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin - voting for Joe's Student
15) woon
16) Ben Law
17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)
18) SoKrisky
19) Brandonb - DEAD??? [?] (killed by Seven)
20) Joe's Student

Im going to get things started and place my vote now, if something comes up i'll change.

I wonder who broke into my apartment? Did they steal my ID or just learn what it is?

#720 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:13 AM

OK. JS is M4F14. Just recieved news from MG. Got Discovery once again. :D

Ok guys.. im back, upset and extremely puzzled :(.

Well iv been outed as M4F14 by GC who is the Space Agent. Which is firstly why im puzzled. Im not Mafia, im the Wraith. Yet i know as well as any of you that GC is the SA (well i donít actually but i would put a large amount of money on it that he is).

Actually there isnít much i can defend with here, which is why i am upset. Itís basically my word against GCís and seeing as he has discovering roles as a potential power, i donít stand much of a chance.

Take GC as the Space Agent, he would have to be fairly convinced that i am Mafia before coming out with it without checking first, thatís the only reason i can see for him saying im mafia. Maybe he used his ability on someone else already and it turned out to be an undesired result for him, so he just bluffs that i am mafia (being fully convinced that i am).

Now take GC not as he Space Agent. He's framing me as Mafia. That's all i can say about that lol.

To be honest, i don't think i have acted as a Mafia throughout this entire game, i have been open and have discussed things always helping the innocents cause. I am the Wraith and i wouldnít have done as much discussing during the game if i had have had an important innocent role, i felt i was a more expendable innocent and therefore was more vocal than others. There are a lot of more quiet people still alive which i thought was the clue to them being either Mafia or important innocent.

So em, im just wondering is there anything i can do to prove to you im the Wraith? Anyway i can prove it?

Not more i can say other than i'm not mafia, as Wraith i have no unknown evidence, and i would like to continue playing this game..

Edited by Joe's Student, 30 August 2008 - 03:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users