Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#1051 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:36 AM

good game everybody. Being a Mafia is harder than it seems, I suppose... I think that the general plan was that I would blow up with Nayana so that there would be no lie-detection, and then you would start throwing around random accusations at each other. Congratulations, innocents!! :D

Anyways, Sinistral and I were thinking about continuing that Pirate-themed Mafia idea he had, though I haven't been in contact with him for a while. Or we could do Unreality's village Mafia thing. However, this will all happen later... school, work and other things people have to do.

Ah, I see your strategy now. Not a bad idea since you were going to die anyway, taking out our lie detection. Seven foiled your plan it seems. Way to go, CP! In any case, I think you would have needed to kill off one of the unclaimed roles in order for Ben Law to stand a chance the following day, which is why I was trying to get some claims out of people before the night post.

#1052 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:38 AM

I was very surprised by everyone after I died.
I had said that I ran the QA Spy and it came up as "Baddie"
Then the following night I tried to take out Ben Law. I couldn't believe that no one caught on to that! The last unknown mafioso had been identified a long time ago :P

I had thought about that, Bb, but it wasn't very certain. Ben Law was on my suspicion list since I knew you had stolen a spy ability and used it and were probably hoping to get Zero. But there was the possiblity that you chose someone to spy and were told "innocent" and then chose Ben Law at random after that.

#1053 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:41 AM

I had thought about that, Bb, but it wasn't very certain. Ben Law was on my suspicion list since I knew you had stolen a spy ability and used it and were probably hoping to get Zero. But there was the possiblity that you chose someone to spy and were told "innocent" and then chose Ben Law at random after that.

Well, I said that it came back as "baddie." Too bad no one trusted me. I changed up my game plan this time just to see what would happen. I don't think I told a single lie this entire game, but no one believed me. Hehe, the boy who cried Wolf strikes again! B))

#1054 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

Well, I said that it came back as "baddie." Too bad no one trusted me. I changed up my game plan this time just to see what would happen. I don't think I told a single lie this entire game, but no one believed me. Hehe, the boy who cried Wolf strikes again! B))

You lied(or were mistaken at least) about the Mengalabot. After that I couldn't really take anything you said as being a sure thing.

#1055 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:43 AM

Just curious... did anybody pick up on the fact that I gave away my role after night 4?

#1056 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:49 AM

You lied(or were mistaken at least) about the Mengalabot. After that I couldn't really take anything you said as being a sure thing.

Yeah, I tried to clear that up when I found out that I was mistaken. All I got to know was that I was going to be able to spy, and I jumped the gun about what role I assumed it was.

#1057 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:00 AM

Good game, wow CP you were gonna die till Ocular's brilliant plan worked against me. :D

#1058 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:19 AM

Thank you thank you to everyone!
I thought some of you might be onto me so I had to act a bit strange in the end.
It was post #613 that tipped me off to Ben law's real ID.
And I had to off Bb but not vote for him. His mimic shenanigans
were just casting too many variables into the game.
Great job all!! :ph34r: B))
I'm up for another game.
Let me know when to sign up!

#1059 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:21 AM

Good game, wow CP you were gonna die till Ocular's brilliant plan worked against me. :D

SoKrisky, so you you were gonna kill me eh?
Who'd you off instead? I didnt guess you were zero.
But I did think Zero was after me...

I have to say I am very proud of myself for fooling you all. ;)
** doing a cute little pixie dance in a circle*******

Edited by crazypainter, 04 September 2008 - 03:22 AM.

#1060 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:23 AM

You all did great, and the new players all did well for their first times! :D

Oh, hehe, and I just have to say, after he died, TC PMed me asking for the identity of Seven...my reply was:

"Number Seven is Number Seven"

:P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users