Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#131 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

oh oh oh PG look look what akaslickster said Nayana's a ten - your sliding from favour

Slick and PG together are 10 :)

#132 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

Please be nice to me pal Nayana. She is so perfect.

That's so nice of you to say my friend :)
btw you and PG are perfect ;)

#133 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

*Mekal's random post*

I Just got three shots in my arm! Oh Joy!
*currently sarcastically smiling*

#134 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

#135 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:31 PM

this is what I have for backups:

Backups
1) Sinistral for Dawh (maybe)
2) Kat for CL (maybe)
3) Brainz for anyone
4) Slick for anyone

#136 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

random posts like that (^) will not be allowed in the Mafia VI topic, btw. I'll have a moderator delete em and the person will be warned, but their second offense... we have backups for a reason ;D hehe. And inactives won't be killed at first, they'll be replaced if possible

oh and it seems that ROF is inactive already, lol. The only person that hasn't confirmed (and the only person I was worried about inactiveness for). Well, we'll give him the benefit of the doubt until 2:15 my time, which I think is 24hrs from when I sent them or something.

So, until ROF replies or until 2:15, this has been a nice little break between Mafia V and Mafia VI :P The game will start soon, today, either way ;D

i know those post aren't allowed, thats why i am posting them now, so i don't feel like posting them in the actually game

#137 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

i know those post aren't allowed, thats why i am posting them now, so i don't feel like posting them in the actually game

Unreality, the first warning please. :P

#138 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

Great...the last time he was on was like 10am yesterday. If he doesn't reply, who replaces him?

#139 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:42 PM

Unreality, the first warning please. :P

Now my warning please. :P
OK, I promise. No more clowning around from GC. :D

#140 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

Great...the last time he was on was like 10am yesterday. If he doesn't reply, who replaces him?

I'd say Brainz, if he can be active. Anyone agree with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users