Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

What is your IQ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 theshredder157

theshredder157

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

has anyone ever taken there iq before here is a website where you can find it out

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I got 154 once in an iq test but my average is about 140

#2 Hex Raikou

Hex Raikou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

I think I got 146, pretty good seeing as the average for adults is 110.

#3 Georgie

Georgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

158, woohoo :D annoying all the passes I had to do at the end though My IQ is 158

#4 Duh Puck

Duh Puck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:13 PM

Why don't these little online quizzes ever score lower than reality? Eh, who cares. I'll go about my day happily believing I have an IQ of 156. How do I know? The internet told me!

#5 acescards

acescards

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:41 PM

i lied about my age and said i was twice as old as i was and on my first try i got about 150. thats what most of them say, they make you think you're smarter than you really are. Almost nobody in the world is that smart. In fact, Einstien's IQ was predicted to be 160.

ps. the average iq for anybody, any age whatever, is exactly 100. your age is usually considered when you take iq tests because younger kids are going to answer less questions right than older adults, even if not by as much as you think.

pps i always get lower scores on iq tests than my iq really is because all the questions you have to figure out too much i skip. (i have a low attention span add well adhd)

#6 Bobbob

Bobbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

I got 148 which im pretty proud of.
Guessed at number sequence ones coz i could not be bothered to work them out!

all those ads at the end where a bit annoying tho <_<

#7 samuelpt

samuelpt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

I took an online IQ test some years ago, and I think I got 146.
I did a Print Screen and edited the image; I changed 146 to... 64.
I then printed and posted the image on my wall.
If you lower other people's expectations, it's easier to then surprise them... :D

#8 Georgie

Georgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

Almost nobody in the world is that smart. In fact, Einstien's IQ was predicted to be 160.

I got my IQ tested by mensa which most people would accept as correct and it was 156, and they told me only 1% of the population shares this score.

which when you think about the size of the population it isnt really "almost nobody"

#9 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

I got my IQ tested by mensa which most people would accept as correct and it was 156, and they told me only 1% of the population shares this score.

which when you think about the size of the population it isnt really "almost nobody"

Mensa's weird. I took their entrance and I was "in the 99.9+%" and I am fairly sure I am not in the smartest 0.1% of the people I know or the population in general. Either that, or IQ measures absolutely zilch beyond a certain level which I would certainly agree with after going to the Mensa AGM where I met some wonderful people!

Cheers!
--
Vig

#10 acescards

acescards

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

actually, the 1% was like, people with higher iq than 135,140 or so.I know this: only 2.2% of the population have iq of 130 or higher, and 160 is off the charts. Literally.(unless you count it as the +, which it is, but so much higher......)

anyway, yes my mistake, even if it was .00001 percent of people, that would still be 600 people in the world.

compared to 6 billion people though, anything less than a million in my opinion is very very low. Infact, its about what 1,000,000/6,000,000,000=.00016667*100=.0167%

check me, i always get zeros mixed up and my calculator doesnt work, which isnt very good when you suck at division.

although even so i guess youre right. thats not almost nobody but i was just saying that for emphasis

Edited by acescards, 06 June 2008 - 11:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users