Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pears

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#41 DiceballK

DiceballK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:45 AM

Usually, I stop once I reach the simplest feasible answer: the wind blew all the pears off the tree, over a cliff, and into the water (perhaps the tree went as well; this is some strong wind we're talking about).

But maybe it wasn't until months later, when all the pears had fallen off the tree and rotted, when a "strong wind blew".

#42 KenLOgic

KenLOgic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

WhAT iF the wInd bLeW the tr33 of the GroUnd with The peArs sTiLl in it??????????

#43 matt.lang

matt.lang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:41 AM

i love it when people over-analyze. 2 pears in the tree to start, 1 fell, 1 stayed. there is only one pear on the ground and in the tree, so no pears in the plural form, just a single pear at each location.

#44 megbeg2013

megbeg2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:26 AM

it says there are few trees one is a pear tree. the tree that the wind blew on was not nessarly the tree with pears

#45 ravenoox

ravenoox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:41 AM

i dont get it...where did the frigin pears go?...i want some pears! do you have any pears? i like pears.

#46 xXJESTERXx

xXJESTERXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

they bew into the other trees

#47 fngrant

fngrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:26 AM

do trees grow in gardens?

#48 Smithsps

Smithsps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

A tornado pulled the pears of the tree with a storng wind, it then pulled them into the sky, placeing them someplace else.

#49 PRattitude001

PRattitude001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:01 PM

The pears were picked off by someone.

#50 nicknroxana

nicknroxana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

ANSWER?
The pears are still on the pear tree? In any good riddle one must take into account EVERY word. At the beginning of the riddle, it says there were a few trees in the garden. Well let's say there were 2 trees, an apple tree and a pear tree with pears. At the end it says there were no pears on the tree. Which tree? If they were talking about the apple tree, then there were no pears on that tree nor the ground because the pears were never blown off of the pear tree. ;-)

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users